- Completely Different Title: Or "Subtitle" in this case. Released in Russia as Assassin's Creed: Изгой (Assassin's Creed: The Exile).
- Development Gag: During the production of Assassin's Creed III, developers noted that the young George Washington had red hair but when they showed him during the Braddock Expedition they put him under a powdered wig to anachronistically recall his famous image, since they felt it would make him look weird. In Rogue, we finally get a glimpse of a 20 year old Adorkable redheaded George Washington.
- Fake Nationality: Like Dan Jeanotte for Assassin's Creed: Unity, Canadian actor Steven Piovesan plays the Irish Shay Cormac. Unlike Dan, he actually gets to do a proper accent (Arno in Unity, for some inexplicable reason, speaks with a British accent).
- Fan Nickname: Among the people who believe that this is a different Research Consultant from Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, the new Consultant has been nicknamed RL 2, or more commonly, people call them Numbskull.
- I Knew It!: As soon as Adewale was seen in promotional material, people correctly guessed that Shay would kill him.
- Name's the Same: Sadly, Liam O'Brien was not voiced by Liam O'Brien.
- The Other Darrin: The Templar William Johnson appears a couple of times in Rogue; however he's played by a new actor, and the new voice lacks the deep authority it had in Assassin's Creed III. The Irish accent is also notably weaker. Charles Lee also appears in one scene, but doesn't speak.
- What Could Have Been:
- According to this podcast interview, there was an area planned for the first two sequences of the game that was cut for production reasons.
- Rogue was also going to have Haytham as the main character, but this fell through when the writers realized it would come into conflict with Forsaken.
- Working Title: For a while, Assassin's Creed Comet was the name being thrown around as the name for what Rogue would be before before it was announced.
Trivia / Assassin's Creed: Rogue