Rap Rat is an infamous board game released in the early 90s; along with the board, dice and puzzle pieces, it was an "interactive" game that came with a VHS tape, and had to be watched along gameplay, so that the titular Rap Rat (played by a puppet) would give instructions... while doing very embarrassing "rap" and being Totally Radical.
It is now more famous for its creepypasta and cringeworthy video clips.
This board game provides examples of:
- Broken Record: Rap Rat's basic way of "rapping".
- Cartoon Cheese: Most of the scenery.
- Jive Turkey: Rap Rat.
- The '90s: It could only be a product of the early part of this decade.
- Piss Take Rap: Any self-respecting rap artist wouldn't really call Rap Rat's rap real rap.
- Rhymes on a Dime: How most of the "rapping" is done.
- Stock Animal Diet: Rap Rat is surrounded by Swiss cheese that he chomps to during game sessions. What else would he eat?
- Totally Radical: The game tries too hard to be "cool" and "hip with the kids". Not just Rap Rat, but also the voiceover narrator.
- You Dirty Rat!: Averted; Rap Rat is supposed to be a sympathetic character... but we can bet many will find him annoying or borderline creepy.