MTV's comedy about the childlike Andy Milonakis and the zany hijinks that occur in New York (and as of season 3, Los Angeles).
This show provides examples of:
- Bloody Hilarious: On occasion.
- The Chew Toy: The main cast have their moments of this.
- Candid Camera Prank: Subverted, as the main point of Andy's street antics isn't to fool people, but to confuse and irritate them.
- Companion Cube: Shoe-Duck.
- The Ditz: Ralphie
- Follow That Car: Parodied in one Cold Opening, where Andy runs into a cab and insist the driver to "Follow that man!" However, the man Andy wants to follow is an older man walking very slowly, in which the driver complains that he can't drive that slow.
- Gag Series: Oh yes.
- Gainax Ending: "Sentenced To Andy", which has Bow Wow sentenced to Andy. The ending has Andy showing Bow Wow a dog, and the judge who sentenced Bow Wow turns out to be a cat, and the cat judge blows up the Earth.
- the honors go to Andy's dog Woobie, who is anything but.
- Older Than They Look: Andy resembles and sounds like a 13 year old, despite being in his 40s (in this show, he was in his late 20s to early 30s). In Real Life, this is caused by a growth hormone deficiency, which makes him look and sound perpetually like a kid.
- Running Gag: Andy's neighbor, Larry, constantly asks if he can borrow Andy's can opener. In one sketch, Andy asks why he doesn't go buy his own, and Larry just says "Why? Yours works fine." Another sketch reveals that Larry has been doing this for years and is hoarding every single can opener he's ever "borrowed" from Andy.
- Spoof Aesop: The Satan Kitty segments.
- The Unintelligible: Andy's pet turtle Herbie, his parents, and Ralphie when his smart dial is turned down.