Beef House series created by Tim & Eric. It follows the lives of Eric, an unemployed suburban man, his wife Detective Megan (Played by Jamie-Lynn Sigler), and the "Beef Boys" Ron, Tennessee Luke, and Ben-Hur (Played by Ron Austar, Tennessee Winston Luke, and Ben-Hur, obviously.), and Eric's best friend Tim, all of whom live in the Beef House.
Of course, despite being an Affectionate Parody of 80's and 90's family sitcoms, it wouldn't be Tim and Eric without their usual absurdity. The series airs on [adult swim], and is Tim and Eric's fifth series for the network (after Tom Goes to the Mayor, Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, Check It Out! With Dr. Steve Brule, and Tim & Eric's Bedtime Stories.).
Tropes associated with Beef House include:
- Affectionate Parody: of 80's-90's family sitcoms, with the Tim and Eric twist.
- Awful Wedded Life: Megan holds Eric in complete disdain and disgust, to say nothing of how little she cares for the other beef boys. She was ready to leave him for Brad at the drop of a hat in Episode 1, and it's unclear why she got married to him in the first place.
- Black Comedy Rape: The Boys' plan for luring the beaver out of the walls of the house? Getting it to mate with Ben Hur, who is dressed in a beaver costume.
- Cloudcuckoolander: All of the Beef Boys to some degree, but especially Ben Hur.
- The Danza: All of the Beef Boys use their real names.
- Enfant Terrible: Boro.
- Gorn: Played for Laughs. One episode has Eric break his leg after falling asleep while driving a bus (which killed all the passengers inside). Later on when Tim tries to snap it back together, Eric's leg bone pops out in gory fashion.
- Grossout Show
- Jerkass: Tim, though the other Beef Boys aren't much better.
- Laugh Track: Used to capture the feel of a sitcom.
- Manchild: The Beef Boys to a T.
- Potty Emergency: See below. Episode 2 revolves around preventing Tim from ruining his hot tub date by soiling himself, though not in the way you'd expect.
- Stylistic Suck: Tim is recording an album in his room, inspired by "Robby Zombie". What we hear of it is pretty awful.
- Toilet Humor: Quite a few instances, as expected with a Tim and Eric project. Since there's less Surreal Humor this time around, the grossout elements have been turned up. See Squick for one good instance.
- Token Minority: Ron is the only black person among the Beef Boys and Ben Hur is the only Serbian.