Uh, hello? Hello hello?
Uh, if you're reading this, welcome to my TV Tropes page. I thought I'd, uh, tell you a little about myself before you scrolled down to the examples section. Now, *clears throat* my name is *static*....
...Uh, sorry, not sure why that happens. But, there's no need to worry. Just a bit of an issue with the power. Nothing to worry about. Uh, anywho, you can just call me "Phone Guy". Management would like me to let you know that TV Tropes is not responsible for ruined lives, wasted time, or any sort of addiction to the various links provided below. Blah, blah, blah, now I know that sounds bad, but there's really nothing to worry about. Just read the blue lettering and descriptions below and you'll do just fine. You've already made it this far down my page.
Oh, and, erm, if you happen to know of a way to keep these animatronics from stuffing me into a suit, that would be great. It's, uh, it's not as bad as you'd think...I mean, once you get past being crushed by the metal wireframes and whatnot, but it'd just be a real inconvenience. I'm not saying you have that to worry about, of course.
Uh...*clears throat* Anywho, onto those blue letters...
Tropes about me-
- Action Survivor: I don't know about "action", but you don't survive a job like mine for 20+ years just sitting idly. Not that I'm saying my job is dangerous, not implying that at all.
- Adorkable: Heh heh. I love those old characters. D-did you, uh, ever see Foxy the Pirate? Oh right...oh yeah, Foxy.
- Agent Scully: Don't worry, everything will be fine. You're doing great. Oh, uh, you heard about those animatronics, huh? I assure you, there's nothing to worry about. They've just got some...programming issues. Really, nothing to worry about, okay?
- Ascended Fanboy: It was my dream to be able to work with, um, the characters I grew up with. Now...uh, not so much. Especially that Puppet thing. I don't like the way it looks at me. It's like it's...thinking.
- Bad News in a Good Way: I'm not saying anything bad ever happens at Fazbear's. There's just been some...issues lately with the Animatronics. But, I can assure you, everything's fine. And, hey, you made it this far without dying, I, uh, I mean getting fired. So there's that, right?
- Casual Danger Dialogue / Exposition Fairy: It's my job to make sure that you don't die. *clears throat* I, uh, I mean, not get fired. I'm not saying anyone has ever lost their lives working at Fazbear's. It's, uh, it's just that there are some things you need to do in order to make it through the night...And not get forcefully stuffed into a suit. I'm not saying that's ever happened, just a precaution, I assure you.
- Catchphrase: Hello? He-hello?
- Conditioned to Accept Horror: Uh, not saying there's any horror. You, uh, you get used to the animatronics roaming around at night.
- Dissonant Serenity: I, uh, like to think of myself as a pretty laid-back guy. O-of course, it's not like I have anything to worry about here.
- Hero of Another Story: We don't work the same shift, so, uh, we probably won't ever see each other. But I-I'm sure we're both equally committed to our jobs as security guards.
- Manchild: Well, I, um, I am a big fan of the Fazbear gang, so I guess you could call me this. But hey, they're really great! E-except for the whole "stuffing people into suits" thing...if that had ever happened, that is.
- Minnesota Nice: Yeah, I, uh, I have a Minnesota accent, and...well, I don't know about the Nice Guy part, but it's nice that you think so.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: Yeah, so, truth be told, the animatronics here do kind of...wander around at night. And if they catch you, they'll, um, probably think you're an exoskeleton without its suit...and stuff you into one. Uh, the only parts of you that would ever see the light of day again would be your eyes and teeth that would be shoved out of the front of the mask. But it's all right. You'll do fine!
- Obi-Wan Moment: I, uh, don't know why this is on here. It's not like I might die anytime soon.
- Obliquely Obfuscated Occupation: M-my job? Oh, well, that's easy. Besides the night shift, my job is to *static*...sorry, I don't know why that keeps happening.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Anywho, like I tried to say before, my name is *static*...sorry, I can't seem to fix this. You can just call me Phone Guy.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: We had a spare suit a while back...a yellow one...someone used it...
- Realistic Diction Is Unrealistic: I, uh, I do tend to...um, kind of stumble on my words. I'm just, uh, not good without a script, okay?
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: I don't know what you're...um, talking about. There's nothing going on at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. We're just a, uh, a family-friendly restaurant committed to giving kids the time of their lives.
- Sympathy for the Devil: Okay, the animatronic characters here do get a bit...um, quirky at night, but if I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be irritable at night too.
- Undying Loyalty: I'm totally devoted to, uh, to Fazbear Pizza. What can I say? I grew up with it, I want kids to have those happy memories too.
Hello? He-hello? Hey! Hey, wow, bottom of the page! I knew you could do it.
Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. *bang bang* It-it's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kind of glad that I recorded my messages for you when I did.
Uh, hey, do me a favor. *bang bang* Maybe sometime, uh, you could edit this page, clean it up a bit? *bang bang* I'm gonna try to hold out until someone edits. Maybe it won't be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those Potholes back there.