Los Cazadores is yet another Roleplaying game on Bay12.
In the same vein of earlier Bay 12 roleplay Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden, Los Cazadores (fully Saviors of the Multiverse: Los Cazadores) is a game about saving a multiverse from its destruction. Again like Trespassers, this multiverse consists of many different worlds, including those of fiction, and people from those universes have been called upon to protect it. These saviors are gathered by the Facilitator Woodsworth and are the Cazadores, operating off of his ship to complete missions to prevent the spread of the Miasma, a mysterious malady of the universe which alters and destroys worlds, by dealing with thr Anomalies it creates.
Los Cazadores is self-advertised as a mix of Trespassers and Einsteinian Roulette, in that it eschews Trespassers of the Multiverse's complex, numerical system and instead goes by a more Chunky Salsa style of gameplay... and in that death is a very real possibility.
This Roleplay contains examples of:
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Samson, who dresses snazzily for a Cold Sniper.
- Badass Normal: Charlotte, Samson and Mega, a Fluffy Tamer, Cold Sniper and a martial artist respectively.
- Badass Pacifist: Frisk, mentioned to be coming from the Pacifist route.
- Fluffy Tamer: Charlotte, who specifically specialises in taming monsters.
- Friendly Sniper: Samson.
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover: The premise of the game, which includes characters such as Wario, Frisk, and Twilight Sparkle all working together with other, original, characters.
- Nice Girl: Quite a few; Charlotte and Twilight Sparkle especially.
- Power Creep, Power Seep: An actual mechanic in the game caused by the Miasma that allows a Badass Normal and a Physical God to fight at the same level.
- The Friend No One Likes: Zingleborg is pretty much universally disliked in the group, more than likely due in part to being...
- Token Evil Teammate: Zingleborg of course.
- Also applies to Ulibossk, though he's saner about it.
- Weapon of Choice: Due to being allowed two items each, most Cazadors come with one at the start.