After returning from the Space Station, Howard doesn't receive the hero's welcome he was expecting. Meanwhile, war erupts between genders on Game Night.
- As Himself: Howie Mandel was a passenger in Howard's flight. When they land, Howard thinks the reporters calling for Howie where there for him.
- Battle of the Sexes: Leonard and Sheldon compete against Penny and Amy at a variety of games, from Pictionary to pie eating to wrestling. The boys do terribly.
- Cheating with the Milkman: Howard returns to his mother to find her sleeping with his dentist.
- Covered in Kisses: As Penny has Sheldon pinned down, she begins to kiss him, to his horror. He begs Amy for help, but she just joins in on the kissing.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: When Sheldon and Penny wrestle, he gets pinned immediately.
- Girls vs. Boys Plot: Leonard and Sheldon play against Penny and Amy at Pictionary. The boys keep losing, mainly due to Sheldon's Complexity Addiction, and since he refuses to lose, keeps making up new games until he gets a win.
- Mining For Cookies: Invoked. When Penny complains about playing a made-up game, Sheldon counters that "all games are made up. They are not found in nature. No one digs in the ground and finds a rich vein of Rock'em Sock'em Robots."
- Pie in the Face: One of the games is a pie-eating contest. When Sheldon has reservations, Leonard threatens him with this trope.
- Playing Pictionary: Game night between the boys and the girls starts out with Pictionary, and Leonard and Sheldon completely fail at it. (Sheldon mistakes 'polish' for 'Polish', so draws Polish sausages and things associated with Marie Curie and Copernicus, who were both Polish. When it's Leonard's turn to draw, Sheldon guesses science things like 'quark-gluon plasma', when it's actually a chocolate chip cookie.)