PlotIn the eleventh season finale, Sheldon and Amy's wedding day gets hectic as the two begin to feel nervous about their pending nuptials.
Actor Mark Hamill guest stars.
- Absentee Actor: Sheldon's Meemaw does not appear with the rest of the Cooper family (including Missy, who was brought back after her last appearance in season one). There was a scene filmed where Meemaw did call and explain why she couldn't make it (voiced by Young Sheldon actress Annie Potts instead of The Big Bang Theory actress June Squibb.) but it was cut for time.
- Actor Allusion: Amy's father, who barely gets to speak, is played by Teller, the quiet half of Penn & Teller.
- This marks one of the few times outside of magic tutorials that Teller speaks.
- As Himself: Wil Wheaton and Mark Hamill.
- Brick Joke: Two episodes earlier, Barry Kripke made Sheldon promise that he would sing at his wedding. This episode ends with Kripke doing just that.
- The Bus Came Back: Sheldon's sister Missy reappears after her debut back in the first season.
- "Eureka!" Moment: Early in the episode, Sheldon is having trouble keeping his bow tie straight; Amy tells him that keeping it asymmetrical can be considered fashionable. Later, Sheldon is relaying this to his mother, and suddenly comes up with the concept of super asymmetry.
- Extreme Doormat: Mr. Fowler, who is never given a chance to speak by his domineering wife. His only spoken line is when he thanks Penny for standing up to Mrs. Fowler.