Red Claw kidnaps Alfred and his old colleague, Frederick, for the code to a nuclear missile.
- The Bus Came Back: Red Claw's second appearance after their first appearance 77 episodes ago.
- Day in the Limelight: One of the few times Alfred ventures out of Wayne Manor and gets to take part in action, to say the least.
- Empty Quiver
- Ignored Confession: Red Claw demands a password from Alfred. Alfred tells her that she'll get nothing but gibberish out of him. After being drugged with Truth Serum, he starts reciting "The Lion and the Unicorn". Unlike most cases of this, she does eventually realize that the password is "The Lion and the Unicorn"... it just takes her a while.
- Mathematician's Answer: Played with. Alfred and Frederick had been captured and injected with Truth Serum. When the serum starts to take effect, Alfred appears to be drunk off it. When Red Claw asks, "What's the second password?", he replies "The lion and the unicorn..." Turns out Alfred was faking inebriation as the password was exactly what he said.
- The Password Is Always "Swordfish": The two-part password to arm a nuclear warhead based in the UK is the address of the missile silo and "the lion and the unicorn", famous symbols of England.
- Retired Badass: It's revealed that Alfred spent time as a British government operative many years ago and, even though his primary duties were behind a desk, he amassed quite a few skills.
- Shirtless Scene: Dick Grayson trains wearing barely anything in the beginning, and this does not go unnoticed by Alfred.Alfred: I do wish you would put on a shirt, you're out to catch a cold in this dank cave.
- Truth Serum: Red Claw injects Alfred and "Cousin Freddie" with a serum.
- Two-Keyed Lock: The missile requires two codes. Alfred knows one and Freddie knows the other.