This episode aired October 27, 2019.
As the Colossus has run out of food and water, and with many onboard getting cabin fever, the residents begin to mutiny, upset about Captain Doza's seeming inability to do anything. When Aunt Z threatens to leave, Kaz and Torra try to persuade her otherwise. She points out she can't run her business without any food, and says that the jakoosk that menaced the Aces during their training earlier would provide enough food to feed the entire station for some time. Kaz is surprised that those things are even edible, but Kragan and his pirates offer to hunt it, in exchange for eating free at Aunt Z's. Suspicious, Torra drags Kaz to her father's office to report the pirates' offer, suspecting that they intend to undermine Captain Doza's authority, and get permission to tag along. However, while prepping the Fireball, Kaz sees that Neeku has gotten an idea from the civilians preparing to leave, and is concerned that his friend is going to leave as well.
In the ensuing hunt, Kaz and Torra know what to expect, but the pirates don't. When several pirate skiffs are knocked out of the fight and the Galleon is damaged, Kragan reluctantly calls the retreat. Faced with the failure of the mission and the fact that Aunt Z and many of the platform's residents are preparing to leave, Kaz and Torra decide to try and hunt the jakoosk on their own, taking advantage of its vulnerable underside.
However, the plan is complicated when Torra's pet Buggles stows away on the Fireball, a fact that Kaz is reluctant to disclose until Torra sees him looking out of the cockpit after they've landed on Celsor 3, whereupon she assumes Kaz brought him deliberately. The feisty Voorpak then leaps out and goes on the run, leading Kaz and Torra to search for him. Then the jakoosk awakens again, bursting out from under the surface. This brings out stranded pirates Drell and Snarl, who steal the Fireball and Blue Ace and make a run for it, leaving the blaster cannon and a deeply frustrated Kaz. Furthermore, after he sets the weapon up, the jakoosk's tail destroys the battery he'd brought along, leaving the cannon without power.
Using CB-23 as a replacement power source, Kaz manages to shoot the jakoosk just as it's about to eat Buggles off the top of an ice pillar, leading the creature to crash into the ground dead. Everyone is fine, although CB is rather dazed, and Kaz calls Captain Doza for a pickup, requesting a lot of tow cable.
Back in the marketplace, a huge barbecue is held with the plentiful supplies of jakoosk meat. Captain Doza gives another speech to the residents, promising to look after them and thanking Kaz and Torra for providing the food. Aunt Z has decided to stay, for now. It also turns out that Neeku never intended to leave, and instead traded some of his belongings for parts to construct a holographic sky projector, to help people feel less cooped up aboard the space station.
- Attack Its Weak Point: Kaz and Torra's plan to kill the jakoosk involves ambushing it from below, where it's vulnerable.
- The Bait: Buggles wasn't supposed to come hunting, but when he gets loose on the ice moon, Kaz and Torra realize the jakoosk is likely to be lured to try and eat the Voorpak. That's exactly what it's trying to do when Kaz manages to shoot it.
- Cabin Fever: Many residents of the Colossus, most noticeably Al, are starting to suffer from this since they're not used to being sealed away inside. Neeku sets up a holographic sky in the marketplace at the end to help people feel better.
- The pirates hear about the jakoosk that menaced the Aces last episode and decide to try and hunt it, as Kragan sees an opportunity to try and undermine Captain Doza's authority.
- Drell and Snarl's skiff has parts salvaged from Major Vonreg's TIE Interceptor, which was destroyed in "No Escape, Part II".
- Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are: Drell does a variant of this while hunting for the jakoosk, clearly not anticipating the true size of the creature.
- Dirty Coward: Once the pirates find out how huge the jakoosk is, their only instinct is to bolt.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Kragan orders a retreat after the jakoosk takes down several of the pirates' smaller ships and he is reminded that he won't be a captain anymore if the enormous creature destroys his ship.
- Lame Pun Reaction: Torra isn't impressed when Kaz quips about the jakoosk getting "ja-cooked".
- Living Battery: Of a sort. When the battery Kaz originally brought along is lost thanks to the jakoosk, CB-23 agrees to power the gun in an emergency so that Kaz can shoot the jakoosk before it eats Buggles.
- Moby Schtick: Kragan's attempt to hunt the jakoosk has definite shades of this, but it ends when Synara points out that he won't be a captain anymore if the creature destroys his ship.
- Oh, Crap!:
- The pirates on the skiffs when they draw the jakoosk out and see just how enormous it is. Kragan, on the other hand, thinks the sight is even better than he was expecting.
- Kaz, when pirates Drell and Snarl steal the Fireball and Blue Ace to return to the Colossus, leaving Kaz and Torra stranded on Celsor 3 with the jakoosk.
- Reality Ensues: While supply shortages were mentioned in the previous two episodes, the consequences of the Colossus' departure from Castilon really start to hit hard in this episode. The food supplies have gotten low enough that many civilians who are already frustrated about having their livelihoods disrupted and being dragged into the First Order-Resistance conflict without much say in the matter threaten to leave the station if the shortage isn't remedied.
- Rhetorical Question Blunder:Kaz: They took our ships! THEY TOOK OUR SHIPS! Who does that?!
Kaz: Well, yeah, obviously pirates do.
- Small, Annoying Creature: Buggles plays this role when he stows away on the Fireball and then gets loose on Celsor 3.
- Unspoken Plan Guarantee: Kaz and Torra's plan to hunt the jakoosk is laid out beforehand. Although they manage to kill it, things do not go remotely as smoothly as they intended thanks to Buggles stowing away onboard and the interference of stranded pirates Drell and Snarl.