Samosa wakes up one day to find the people of Chatpata Nagar running in panic. He asks his friends what's going on, but they don't know much. It's soon revealed that the townsfolk think an alien may have landed in town, and Samosa's gang goes to investigate.
The gang finds out there is indeed an alien in their town - it's a fried egg with little eyes on its yolk. The gang is scared of the alien at first, which irks Samosa when the alien somehow follows him to his home. However, Samosa realizes the alien isn't actually harmful and names it Yolky. The other townsfolk, including Samosa's friends, take notice and realize it was stupid to think it was dangerous, going as far as to blame a specific townsperson for the widespread panic.
Said townsperson runs off to call General Gathiya and his army about Yolky. That night, Samosa gets a rude awakening from several army helicopters flying near his home, and his friends ask him to turn on the TV - Garam Garam News is running a report outside of Samosa's house about the chase to capture the alien. Jalebi brings out a bike for she and the others to ride to get away from the army.
Right as Samosa and friends are surrounded by the army, the soldiers' weapons are levitated into the air by a flying saucer shaped like an egg carton above. Yolky boards the ship, and he and his kids notice the townsperson from earlier is there with them. They launch him out and back onto the ground, wrapping up the episode.
"Anda Bhatija" contains the following tropes:
- A Lizard Named "Liz": Samosa names the egg alien Yolky.
- Alien Episode: The episode is about a fried egg alien appearing in Chatpata Nagar.
- Black Bead Eyes: The fried egg aliens have little black oval-shaped dots for eyes.
- Flying Saucer: Yolky has one which resembles an egg carton.
- Full Moon Silhouette: While being chased by the army, the gang gets flung up into the air, and their silhouette can be seen flying in front of a full moon for a few seconds. Bonus points since they have an alien riding the bike with them, removing any doubt that this is referencing E.T..
- Ground-Shattering Landing: The episode ends with the aliens launching the townsperson who called the army on them out of their saucer and back onto the ground. He creates a crater in the ground upon landing.
- Innocent Aliens: Yolky is completely harmless. Samosa eventually notices and befriends him.
- Interspecies Friendship: Samosa makes friends with Yolky the alien.
- Modesty Towel: Samosa is seen wearing one when he encounters Yolky right after getting out of the shower.
- The Speechless: Yolky is never heard saying any coherent words.