The SegmentsSegment 1/Invention Exchange
- Joel invents the chiro-gyro. Dr. Forrester invents a flame-based variant of the squirting flower.
- Tom and Crow read the robot profiles in Tiger Bot magazine.
- Joel and the Bots play tag.
- Joel and the Bots engage in some small town barbershop talk.
- RAM chips for stating a good thing and a bad thing about the movie. Tom's head explodes as he tries to think of a good thing.
This MST3K presentation contains examples of:
- Early Installment Weirdness: Servo and Crow are already waiting in the theater when Joel joins them to watch Radar Men from the Moon.
- Logic Bomb: The order to say one good thing about the movie causes Servo to short out.Servo: [weakly singing] Daisy...
- Shout-Out: Land shark!
- Vampire Vords: The 'bots and Joel can't help but mimic Lugosi's accent whenever they add jokes for him.
- Your Head Asplode: Happens to Tom Servo for the first (but not the last) time in the series after he fails to think of a good thing about the movie.
- Your Other Left: While cutting Joel's hair, Crow tells him "Turn left. No, your other left".