- Written by Yuya TakahashiDirected by Satoshi Morota
It was Emu who managed to return Poppy Pipopapo back to normal thanks to the bond they share, but it was not a time for relief. Suddenly Parado begins to manipulate Emu! "Let's do this, the most exciting of all games!" Emu managed to remove the Gashat Gear Dual that transforms Pallad into Kamen Rider Para-DX and uses it himself! Just what on Earth is going on?! Finally, the points connecting Emu and Parado are beginning to reveal themselves...
This Episode contains the following Tropes:
- Anti-Villain: Parado is Emu's Bugster, which stemmed from a desire to have a friend to play with growing up. Unfortunately, since Bugsters are Competition Freaks by design, and Parado has a concrete Lack of Empathy, the only way he's been able to fulfill this wish is by constantly being a malevolent thorn in the pediatrician's side. See Literal-Minded below.
- Big Damn Heroes: Hiiro and Taiga come to protect Emu after Parado gains his Level 99, which subsequently caused the virus activity in Emu's body to increase. Unfortunately, they're beyond outclassed.
- A villainous example explains how Emu was able to utimately beat his Game Disease back in #18. Pallad entered Emu's body and removed his stress.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Para-DX in his new Level 99 form utterly destroys both Brave & Snipe at their strongest with no effort on his part. Then he proceeds to literally kick Emu out of Maximum Gamer, with his own transformation holding.
- Dark Reprise: The preview for #30 has Parado mimic Emu's pre-fight Catchphrase....with a change.Parado: I'll change the fate of the Bugsters with my own hands!
- Enemy Without: This episode establishes the fact that Parado is Emu's Bugster, and while trying to goad Emu into fighting him, uses Mighty Brothers XX in order to give himself and Emu separate bodies to fight in.
- Foreshadowing: Poppy finding another Gamer Driver and the Proto Mighty Action X Origin Gashat at Genm Corp's old building marks the looming and inevitable return of Kuroto.
- I Did What I Had to Do: Parado's reasoning behind taking over Kamen Rider Chronicle. He started the whole incident for the sole reason of wanting to battle Emu.
- Literal-Minded: Parado wants to be the friend that Emu wanted to play games with. In his own view, He's doing this by literally playing games with him.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: To be fair to Emu, there was no way he could have known that reprogramming Parado would also infuse him with Human DNA and thus allow him to level up using a Gamer Driver to access his Level 99 Perfect Knock Out Gamer form.
- The Reveal: More "the confirmation" that Parado is Emu's Bugster. Due to the actions of Kuroto Dan, he is the Bugster seperated from Emu during his operation; making him by proxy the first Bugster.
- Wham Shot: The Proto Mighty Action X Origin Gashat , which is found, and then used by Poppy in an attempt to bail out Emu from Parado in the next episode means both sides are getting a death wish: Kuroto will be back.Gashat Count: Ex-Aid: 8 Brave: 3 Snipe: 3 Poppy: 2 Nico: 1 Para-DX: 2Gashatrophies Collected: 3