Homestar Runner, Strong Bad, Pom Pom, Bubs and Strong Sad participate in a jumping jack contest where the last contestant standing wins. The cartoon, a retelling of the original book, has since been removed from the site. You can still watch it on a mirror and it has been released on the "Everything Else, Vol. 2" DVD.
- Balloon Belly: Homestar gets one after The Cheat keeps giving him glasses of melonade to drink.
- Bland-Name Product: One of the products Bubs sells is a Bershey bar.
- Cheaters Never Prosper: Double subverted. Strong Mad gets away with posing as Strong Bad, but The Cheat is later exposed doing the same thing.
- Disqualification-Induced Victory: This happens when the contest is narrowed down to Homestar, Pom Pom and Strong Bad. Pom Pom stops jumping jacks to uncover Strong Bad cheating, so Homestar wins by default.
- Early Installment Weirdness: The sign on the top of Bubs' Concession Stand does not have its familiar marquee appearance.
- Graceful Loser: Pom Pom was willing to expose The Cheat who was dressed as Strong Bad for the sake of Homestar winning.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Homestar never notices Strong Mad and The Cheat who both dress as Strong Bad, using nothing more than his wrestling mask to take his place in the competition. Pom Pom is the only one who sees through both disguises easily, disqualifying Strong Bad when he uncovers The Cheat. Later, Strong Bad dresses as Pom Pom and tries to steal Homestar's trophy.
- Potty Emergency: Homestar narrowly avoids peeing his pants when The Poopsmith gives him a large jar to relieve himself.
- Recycled In Space: It's the original book, but instead of carrying grapes the contestants do jumping jacks.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Strong Sad drops out after jumping only two jacks.
- A Winner Is You: The trophy for winning the contest reads "What a Great Prize This Is."
- World's Strongest Man: Somewhat. It's more of an endurance competition for whoever can last the longest jumping jacks.