Airdate: Circa Friday, March 2, 2001
When Coach Z's ridiculous accent causes him to mispronounce "job" three different ways in a row, the rest of the gang tries to teach him how to say it properly.
- Call-Back: The cartoon ends with a Coach Z version of the Homestar Talker, a "game" from the site's early days.
- Calvinball: The game played at the beginning takes place at a football field. Points are apparently scored by bouncing up and down on Strong Sad or turning around while running.
- Circle of Shame: Strong Bad, Strong Mad, and The Cheat have a laugh at Coach Z's expense after his latest failed attempt to learn how to say "job" properly, causing the Coach to walk off in shame.
- Here We Go Again!: At the end, Coach Z can finally pronounce the word "job" correctly, but can't pronounce Homestar's name.Coach Z: You did a great job, Hamstray. No wait, I mean Hamster. I mean Strumstar. I mean Stairmaster. Homegrown! Ramrod? Humphel?!
- Noodle Incident: Strong Sad made a tape of himself repeatedly saying the word "job" while he was "practicing the dictionary". The why of this is never elaborated upon.
- Shout-Out: Coach Z is forced to watch a giant screen with the word 'job' on it, next to a silhouette that looks an awful lot like Tom Servo.
- Sleep Learning: Coach Z tries to learn how to say "job" by listening to a tape of Strong Sad saying the word over and over again.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: During Pom Pom's educational film on jobs.The Business Man's JOB is giving the business.
The Construction Worker's JOB is to smash things.
The Poopsmith's JOB is obvious.
- Waxing Lyrical: Coach Z references House of Pain's "Jump Around" when he tells the team to "Pack it up, pack it in."
- Yank the Dog's Chain: Played for Laughs. Coach Z finally says "job" correctly... at the cost of pronouncing Homestar's name correctly.
- You Say Tomato: Coach Z's tendency to wildly mispronounce words is a plot point; at various points he pronounces "job" as "jorb", "jaerb", and "JEEOOORGHHHBBB!"