Quagmire was holding a yard sale where Peter purchases a ham radio. Peter eventually manages to contact the ghost of Ronald Reagan and they bond, until it turns out that it was actually the ghost of Rich Little all along doing an impression of Reagan. While Peter returns the radio to Quagmire, they discover a baby girl on Quagmire's doorstep. Quagmire denies that it was his at first, but then she does his trademark Giggity head-bob.
Now that Quagmire is stuck raising his infant daughter Anna Lee, life for him gets harder. He doesn't even get to have sex with a virgin named Candy. Fed up, Quagmire puts Anna Lee up for adoption, but he soon regrets it.
Meanwhile, Stewie creates a clone of himself and dubs him "Bitch Stewie", who is dumber than the original. Brian asks him to make a clone of himself, which results in "Bitch Brian", who is even dumber.
This episode contains examples of:
- Body Horror: Bitch Stewie and Bitch Brian disintegrating whilst still alive.
- Happily Adopted: Anna Lee lives with her loving adoptive parents after Quagmire gives here up for adoption.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Quagmire's reaction after seeing every girl in the strip club reminds him of Anna Lee after he had just given her up for adoption.
- Something Only They Would Say: Quagmire's belief that the newborn baby isn't his until she says his catchphrase "Giggety".Anna Lee: (bobs head) GiggetyQuagmire: Ohh...I say that.
- Parental Incest: After just giving her up for adoption, Quagmire fantasizes about this happening with Anna Lee in eighteen years.Quagmire: Maybe I'll bump into her in about 18 years.Peter: That's sick, Quagmire! Your own daughter?Quagmire: (shamelessly) Come on! You didn't think I change that much, did you? (break the fourth wall) Goodnight, everybody!
- Parental Neglect: Quagmire taking care of Anna Lee.
- Too Dumb to Live: Bitch Brian who does bizarre things and isn't nowhere as smart as Bitch Stewie, and Quagmire who doesn't know anything about how to properly take care of a baby, let alone his own baby.