Malory hosts a dinner party for the UN intelligence chairman, Torvald Utne, in an effort to get a new weapons contract for ISIS. Unfortunately, a group of rival assassins have targeted Mr. Utne for elimination.
This episode provides examples of:
- Blatant Lies:Malory: There's no... scheme-hatchery!
- Disposing of a Body: in Mallory's rival/neighbour's own bathroom, no less.
- Establishing Character Moment: For Krieger. He was The Voiceless for the first three episodes, and his first lines in the series are him talking about his sexbot, Fister Roboto.
- Insane Troll Logic: Mallory and her odd practice of switching medicine labels, so her servants won't steal them. She's oddly oblivious to the whole fallacy of it.
- Kill It with Fire: What ends up happening to the bodies of Torvald Utne and Elke Hubsch after the dinner party.
- No, YouArcher: Okay, I'm gonna leave you to think about that whole line of reasoning-Malory: You think about it!
- Russian Roulette: A flashback shows Sterling in the aftermath of one, but he uses the gun on his captors.Archer (holding a revolver, sitting in a room of dead Asians after a game of Russian Roulette): Oh my God I cant believe they fell for that!
- Shout-Out: to R.E.M.Nikolai: What is the frequency?Archer: Kenneth?