- The ending to the "Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)" segment from pre-1994 copies of Heigh-Ho (taken from Disneyland: From Pirates of the Caribbean to the World of Tomorrow). After the sing-along portion, the animatronic pirates (themselves falling into Uncanny Valley) start shooting each other near some barrels containing explosives. One bullet finally hits a barrel which explodes.
- There's something...off...about the way that "Let's Go Fly a Kite" ends: Professor Owl suddenly grabs a strange black faceless figure (with very long arms and a legless triangle shaped body and head) and throws it onto a songbook, where it swings its arms and causes the music on the page around it to go all weird and disappear, leaving it alone on a dark background. Obviously, this is a character from the original Professor Owl shorts, but their appearance here is sudden and comes with no explanation (it didn't appear before or after this). Coupled with its creepy appearance, the Deranged Animation, the bombastic finale of "Let's Go Fly a Kite" under-scoring the scene, and the scene Smash Cutting to "Heigh Ho" afterwards, the scene is likely to confuse if not outright scare a kid watching it.
- The promos at the end of the videos featuring a boisterous Ludwig Von Drake creeped out many young children. Earlier releases had him narrating the other volumes but from Be Our Guest to Colors of the Wind, they opened with him singing loudly off-key while playing a piano. The last of these ads became even more of an unpleasant surprise when it started appearing on tapes outside of the Sing-Along Songs collection.
- Disneyland Fun:
- "Grim Grinning Ghosts" was known to scare a good number of kids. The ending where the kid is talking to his friend "Danielle" (who dreamed up this whole sequence in the first place) will also catch you off guard, if you're named Danielle.
- The other segment to be Accidental Nightmare Fuel for some kids was "The Great Outdoors". Shaker and Liver Lips McGrawl look particularly Uncanny Valley, there's a bit where kids are seen running out of a cave while screaming as Liver Lips comes out behind them, the song includes the lyrics "And if you won't come join us, we'll chase you up a tree!", and the chorus could be heard as "Ain't nothin' like the Great Outdoors to eat your soul!".
Nightmare Fuel / Disney Sing-Along Songs