Victoria Monét McCants (born May 1, 1993) is an American singer and songwriter. In addition to her own work, she is known as a songwriter for several artists; she is closely associated with Ariana Grande, penning several of her most known songs such as "thank u, next," "7 rings," and "NASA" and well as duetting with her for several songs.
- Nightmares & Lullabies: Act 1 (2014)
- Nightmares & Lullabies: Act 2 (2015)
- Life After Love, Pt. 1 (2018)
- Life After Love, Pt. 2 (2018)
- Jaguar (2020)
- Les Yay: "Touch Me," a song she wrote about a female lover. Bonus points for Kehlani jumping on the official remix.
- Intercourse with You: Most of her own songs are about this. Also responsible for several songs on Ariana Grande's sexually charged Positions album.
- Panthera Awesome: Jaguar the EP and title track use Jaguars as a motif to represent strength and sexual prowess. Bonus points for also tying in with the car company.
- Stuffy Old Songs About the Buttocks: "Ass Like That" is about just how well she takes care of her derriere, and how everyone wonders how she got it like...that.