A link somewhere on the internet sent you to this page.
Mismatched Eyes can refer to:
- Comically Cross-Eyed / Fish Eyes: Eyes looking in different directions.
- Duality Motif: Differently colored eyes foreshadow/reinforce a dual nature about the character.
- Electronic Eyes: One eye is cybernetic.
- Exotic Eye Designs: Unusual pupils or iris shapes.
- Glass Eye: One of their eyes is a prosthesis.
- Mad Eye: One of the eyes is considerably weirder.
- Magical Eye: One eye grants them magical powers.
- Mark of the Supernatural: Marks the character as special in some way, whether as magical, nonhuman, or something else entirely.
- <!—/index—>Real Life<!—index—>: Heterochromia iridum Bear in mind that while healthy individuals can have this—see star baseball pitcher Max Scherzer◊—it is often a sign of medical problems. It can also be the result of an injury. Many cats, dogs, and horses, especially all-white or with white on them, have this trait.
- Patchwork Kids: When the patchworking of parents' features to make their kid, is with the eyes, instead of some other part of the body.
- Red Right Hand: To foreshadow/reinforce something evil about the character.
- Shared Unusual Trait: Two or more characters have differently colored eyes because they're related or connected somehow.
Please change any Mismatched Eyes link on this site to point to the appropriate page.