Avenger may refer to:
- The Avenger, the pulp hero from Street And Smith, created in 1939 with comic book and radio drama spinoffs.
- The British TV spy series The Avengers from 1961.
- The 1998 movie based on that show, The Avengers.
- The Marvel Comics franchise The Avengers, which debuted in 1963:
- The American superhero comic book series The Avengers, including "The Avengers #1" in 1963.
- The 1999 animated series The Avengers: United They Stand.
- The 2010-2012 animated series The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!.
- The 2012 Marvel Cinematic Universe film The Avengers, known in some countries as Avengers Assemble.
- The 2013 animated series, called Avengers, Assemble!.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron, the 2015 sequel to 2012 film.
- Avengers: Infinity War, the 2018 sequel to Age of Ultron.
- Avengers: Endgame, the 2019 sequel to Infinity War.
- Avenger, the 2003 Japanese cartoon.
If a direct wick has led you here, please correct the link so that it points to the corresponding article.