Welcome back to TV Tropes the show where we recount all your increasingly disturbing, repeated aspects of pop culture.
Scott Matthew Robison, better known online as Mr Sark or simply Sark, is a gaming You-Tuber famous for being the main host of Machinima Respawn. Known for his ability to quickly conjure up words and scenarios near-instantly, leaving his co-hosts and camera crew reduced to sheer laughter. Before Machinima, he worked for X-Play on G4. Machinma Respawn was intended to be a "hub" show where the hosts would give shout-outs to other Machinma content creators.
Sark and co-hosts SeaNanners and Hutch were popular and funny enough that a lot of Respawn was them making each other laugh and talking about literally anything. Thursdays on Respawn became Inbox' a show where the three attempted to answer questions from Facebook, Twitter, You-Tube comments. Sadly, Seananners and then Hutch left a few years in, both declaring stress among other factors for leaving. Their replacement would be APL, and although he stayed to host Inbox with APL for a time, Sark would eventually quit as well.
Since leaving Machinma, Sark put a lot of effort into his own You-Tube channel, though the amount of editing and his family life has made his uploads slightly rocky in frequency. He currently has over one million subscribers on his channel. Along with his old friends Nanners, Hutch, and APL, he's also taken to doing Let's Plays with others, including members of The Derp Crew and VanossGaming and Company.
This is the part of the article we like to call rapid fire!
Mr Sark provides examples of:
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Failed no-fap 2013 at the start.
- The Big Guy: The tallest at Respawn, Hutch was suprised by how tall he was.
- Black Comedy: Sark's long and violently descriptive hatred of vagrants and all of his actions in Vietnam.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Still the most coherent at opening and closing the show.
- Catchphrase: Welcome to Inbox, I'm Mr Sark.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Definitely played up for laughs, he talked to a phone in the new studio for Inbox and APL later found it was never plugged in. And he still talked in to it.
- Deadpan Snarker: Sark made sure he told Hutch Chess isn't a sport.
- Funny Background Event: In both of his house tours, APL was dressed as a butler.
- Insane Troll Logic: When forced to choose between a penis and a Kit-Kat, Sark chose on every take the latter, because Kit-Kats don't know what a man wants.
- Motor Mouth: Rapid Fire is called that for a reason.
- No Indoor Voice: Generally for comedic purposes.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Gave a delayed but disturbing shriek after losing an arm wrestle.
- Team Dad: Older than the rest, both Seananners and Hutch stated he was like an older sibling to them. "Papa" Sark for a reason.
"Would you rather have unlimited bacon but no videogames or unlimited videogames and no videogames?"