- The end of "Big Appetite In Little Tokyo," when Velma gives her creation, Dogbot, to the brat kid who was competing against her in a science contest.Daphne: That was real sweet of you, Velma.Velma: Well, I may have given Dogbot a king-sized brain...(hugging Scooby) but he just can't match Scooby Doo's king-sized heart.
- There's another scene before that. The gang have just found Shaggy after the Godzilla Expy's rampage, and he says "I guess this is it - time to turn me in" (at this point, everyone believes he turns into the monster when he falls asleep). The gang's response? They immediately refuse - no matter what, they are not going to abandon their friend. Dawwww...
- In "Farmed and Dangerous", the gang hears Scooby and the six puppies at the bottom of a well. Shaggy is about to jump down and save his buddy, but is informed that underneath the farm, there is a spooky graveyard. Doesn't stop him. Also doubles over as a Moment of Awesome.
- Shaggy and Mei Ling's first meeting in "Block Long Hong Kong Terror," when it's revealed she has a Duck Girl bath toy similar to Shaggy's Duck Guy. A Ship Tease that gives you the warm fuzzies.Shaggy: Like, who'd thought? Hundreds of miles away.(They smile at each other.)
- Upon deciding that regaining their lost fame isn't worth the trouble in "It's Mean, It's Green, It's the Mystery Machine", Andy and Mandy decide to reconcile with their brother Randy. Andy and Mandy also reveal that they're the ones who, once per year, deposit a flower at their late bandmate's grave, with both of them admitting that they idolized the man.
- It's actually quite sweet in "Roller Ghoster Ride" when Shaggy's ride is one that the kid who was not only too short to ride most of the rides in the park but was too short to be behind the monster could ride, especially given how happy and grateful he is.
- "A Scooby-Doo! Christmas"
- When telling the rest of the gang what they need to do to stop the Headless Snowman, Fred actually tells Shaggy and Scooby to sit the mission out and focus on staying warm, reasoning that the pair have been through enough already.
- The ending, where Professor Higginson is redeemed after Tommy gives him his scarf in spite of what he's done and ends up giving Blackjack Brody's gold to the entire town.
- In "Fright House of a Lighthouse", after Shaggy and Scooby elect to remain hidden outside the lighthouse to avoid the Creepy Keeper and the menacing looking Storm chasers, they get a call from Fred, Daphne and Velma, who are out at sea in a storm with the lighthouse out. Despite some reluctance to brave the haunted lighthouse, once it becomes clear that their friends' lives are on the line from the rocky shore and the harsh weather conditions making it hard to see where to avoid, Scooby and Shaggy rush up the lighthouse as fast as they can to reignite it.
- And when the light is damaged beyond repair, they improvise a fog horn to act as a substitute, saving their friends from a watery grave.
Heartwarming / What's New, Scooby-Doo?