- "Homeward Hound":
- Scooby-Doo and the six puppies are accidentally thrown into a river. While they're going down the river, Scooby Doo really tries his best to protect the puppies who are flying around everywhere, before they are saved from getting shredded to pieces in a timber mill.
- In the same episode, Scooby goes Papa Wolf when the "cat-creature" menaces the puppies and their mother. With a snarl, he actually leaps onto said monster and pushes it onto a serving cart, then crashes the cart to immobilize the monster. Don't threaten puppies in front of Scooby-Doo.
- Also in the same episode, the Big Bad managed to make an evil version of Scooby Doo by putting a small dog in a Great-Dane Costume, AND making it able react like it's an actual dog (moving its head and mouth convincingly as well). If it wasn't for the constant scowl, lack of collar and aggressive behaviour, you'd almost never be able to tell the difference. That "Scooby" you can see from the link is merely a small dog on stilts, you really have to wonder how the hell it was done.
- Shaggy and Scooby building a Fred!like trap. Which works. With them as live bait. And involves lots of yelling. It works - now, take this into mind; they've been fighting ghosts, monsters, ghouls and god knows what else for so long now... that if they decided to do it on their own, they would be more than capable of doing it... and doing it well.
- In Farmed and Dangerous, Fred and the Mystery van get into a game of chicken with a Demon Farmer on a souped up tractor. Fred wins.
- A Terrifying Round With a Menacing, Metallic Clown:
- Shaggy leads the Mystery Gang to solve this mystery, in defense of his miniature golf championship. He doesn't do half-bad, and is so brave and - dare I say it - smart leading them, it provokes multiple comments on where has the real Shaggy gone. On top of that, the episode ends with Shaggy claiming the title of 'national putt-putt champion' once more.
- There's also Velma's moment in this episode. She is deathly afraid of clowns because of a traumatic experience, but when a monster robot clown seemingly eats Shaggy? She bashes its legs with a nine-iron because no giant clown hurts her friends!
- Freddy's plan to catch the dragon in Block Long Hong Kong Horror is "to fight dragon with duck". Meaning that they turn Shaggy's deflated rubber ducky Duck Guy into a legitimate Mecha to fight against the dragon monster. Not only do they put up a good fight, but Shaggy and Scooby save the day with some unintentional fireworks.
- Daphne manages to make costumes for the Gang as part of Fred's plan in ''It's All Greek To Scooby". These consist of Fred as a Minotaur, Daphne as Medusa, Velma as the Hydra, Shaggy as a Cyclops, and Scooby as Cerberus. And these costumes are actually pretty good!
- The return of the Hex Girls in The Vampire Strikes Back. Not to mention they actually get to cover the theme song.
- In Fright House of a Lighthouse, Fred, Daphne, and Velma are on a ghost ship that is about to crash into rocks on Lake Michigan. Shaggy and Scooby try to turn on the lighthouse to guide them, but the ghost of a lighthouse keeper prevents them. What do Shaggy and Scooby do to save them? They use the lighthouses foghorn to guide the rest of the gang through Scoobys voice. It was quick and awesome thinking of Shaggy and Scooby to save the others in that way.
- In "The Fast and Wormious" Daphne jump-starts the Mystery Machine using a battery, a bottle of water and a pin from her purse, showing she's not just a pretty face. Velma even compliments her on it.
- Awesome Music: While the original series had some great original chase music, this one used existing song from bands like Relient K, Simple Plan, The Ramones and KISS to great effect.
- In "Simple Plan and an Invisible Madman" the Invisible Madman attacks Fred in the woods. Scooby watches in horror, then attacks the Madman and fends him off. Then, Scooby drags an unconscious Fred for miles until reaching civilization.
Awesome / What's New, Scooby-Doo?