- In the episode "Toy Scary Boo", they try something different and have Fred and Shaggy pair up when it's time to split up. It gets awkward.Fred: So... did you see the game last night?Shaggy: Uh, I'm not really into sports.Fred: Oh, right...Shaggy: You wanna get some food?Fred: No thanks, I'm not hungry.Shaggy: Oh...*short pause*Fred: Next time we pair up as usual.Shaggy: Good plan.
- What makes this funnier? The Valentine's Day episode reveals the two to be roommates. Apparently, Fred forgot that Shaggy wasn't watching whatever sports game was on the previous night with him.
- In "Homeward Hound", the cat creature is chasing Velma, who runs to the Mystery Machine and pulls out a ball of yarn to distract it. It works.
- In "It's All Greek to Scooby", Velma sputtering in frustration at not being able to correctly deduce the identity of the culprit as it was someone she had never seen before. She even angrily declares that "this one doesn't count", since there was no way she would have been able to solve the mystery.
- Shaggy's cyclops costume from the same episode is hilarious. It's just a giant eyeball covering the top of his head and a toga!
- Portsmouth assuming that the monster of Greek mythology are real after seeing Shaggy, Scooby, Fred, Daphne, and Velma in their disguises as a cyclops, Cerberus, the Minotaur, Medusa, and the Hydra respectively.
- And the very end; as Scooby makes his line, the heads of his Cerberus costume join in!
- From "A Terrifying Round With A Menacing Metallic Clown," Velma goes cowering off with Scooby (she's got a clown phobia) to the pitching cages. As she's bracing for a pitch from Scooby, she gets a slice of pizza from the pitching machine Scooby is operating. She never realized cowering off could be so much fun.
Velma: Nice try, Daphne; I may be scared, but I'm not desperate.
- Her turning down a Scooby Snack is also hilarious:
- In "The Vampire Strikes Back", Shaggy and Scooby believe Fred has been turned into a bat by the vampire. They finally caught it until they found Fred. Realizing the bat is really a bat, Shaggy and Scooby ran away, with the bat flying after them, apparently taking a liking to them.
- In "Riva Ras Regas", Del Stone gives them a tour through the Newark Newark Casino. When he jokes that he chose the Newark theme because there's already a casino using a pirate theme, Fred thinks it's the real reason and says it makes sense. Stone later explains the reason behind Speckle Hall and Fred mistakes it for a funny joke until Stone explains it's not a joke.
- In "E-Scream", after Velma solves the virtual mystery, she runs into "zombie kids" and runs away in a cartoonish manner, but then comes the punchline from Daphne.Daphne: They aren't zombies, they've just been playing too many video games!Scooby and Shaggy: (in zombie-like voice) Scooby... dooby... doo...
- This little dialogue:Shaggy: Like I don't get it Scoob, why do we always do things like this for Scooby Snax...?
- The unexpected appearance of Wile E Coyote And The Roadrunner in "New Mexico, Old Monster". Scooby's rather confused.
- "A Scooby-Doo Valentine"
Funny / What's New, Scooby-Doo?