- In "Ice Station Sabrina", Sabrina was willing to risk using her magic in front of Brad rather than allowing Brad, Harvey, and Salem to die in a collapsing fire tower. (She even explicitly says, "I gotta save you guys; I don't care what happens to me.")
- Near the end of the series, Salem goes into full-on Sincerity Mode about how much he cares about Sabrina's well-being and happiness. All the while, he doesn't lose his usual catlike tone of voice, which if anything makes it seem even more sincere than if he'd tried to sound sincere. Also poignant because he's the only character besides Sabrina to remain a regular for the entire series—no one else has been with her that long, so he should be the one to make that speech.
- In "Hilda and Zelda: the Teenage Years", Sabrina's aunts disguise themselves as teenagers in order to supervise Sabrina for an outing. Throughout the episode, Sabrina proves again and again how much more capable and mature her aunts give her credit. Towards the end of the episode, Libby offers Sabrina to join her and the band she's been trying to get with, but only if Sabrina leaves behind her "cousins". Sabrina doesn't hesitate to refuse the offer, clarifying that she's not going to abandon them. In turn, when they get home, Zelda and Hilda reward Sabrina by letting her fly a vacuum for one night.
- Roxie reconciling with her mother in the Season 7 Christmas Episode.
- The Season 1 episode where Sabrina takes a test to see if what she feels for Harvey is really true love. It turns out to be right, and the episode ends with the two kissing in the car as fireworks go off. Salem and Zelda watch them from the porch.Salem: I still can't believe you let her take that risk.Zelda: At sixteen, it's always true love.
Roxie: I guess that's the something old she needed.
- Heartwarming in Hindsight as the series ends with The Reveal that Harvey and Sabrina are soul mates, and they end up together. What's more is that he now knows the truth about her being a witch and is completely accepting of it.
- Their reunion at the very end of the series. Big Damn Kiss as the others look on.
- The Friday the 13th episode - Sabrina learns there's a loophole that she can tell a mortal her secret for the day (and their memories will be erased at midnight). Her aunts didn't tell her because of their bad experiences with telling mortals (everyone thought Zelda was insane when she did, and Hilda got subjected to Burn the Witch!). Nonetheless Sabrina confesses first to Valerie - who finds it so cool. There's a Good-Times Montage of Sabrina entertaining Valerie with her magic - the whole time looking so happy that she can share the secret with her best friend. Harvey is told too and he finds it just as cool.
Sabrina: You're right. I don't feel the same way about Harvey or Valerie anymore.The two aunts tense up, preparing to comfort Sabrina, thinking she's had a bad day.Sabrina: I like them so much more.She shows them pictures taken in the Other Realm.
- Libby discovers the secret too and offers Valerie the chance to be popular if she backs her up to the news. Despite her desire to be popular, Valerie sides with Sabrina. Despite her wannabe nature, she was a true friend.
- The aunts don't find this out until the end of the episode, prompting this exchange.
- Libby's softer side is revealed - she is implied to have a very loving relationship with her grandmother. Notably Sabrina pretends that she wants to visit her own grandmother, Libby agrees to help her with the parade float (albeit in a Tsundere sort of way).
- Sabrina's Pet the Dog moment to Libby in Season 2's Christmas Episode. She spends the whole episode getting tortured by her Bratty Half-Pint of a stepbrother - which is Played for Laughs most of the time. But when Sabrina acts as Santa, she points her finger at Libby's house. Cut to the stepbrother giving Libby a handmade jewellery box with her name on it. Libby is unambiguously moved by this.
- In Boy Was My Face Red, after Sabrina gets humiliated and people are laughing at her, Gordie helps her get up after she trips and quickly gets her out of the school. He is also the only one who shows any pity and comfort for her since he knows what its like to be laughed at.
- Season 2's Halloween Episode. After the chaos at the party dies down, the guests think all the crazy Other Realm stuff was All Part of the Show and Sabrina conjures up the 10,000 Maniacs to perform "Rainy Day" - with a sweet sequence of all the characters dancing to the music.
- Earlier in the episode the reason she has the party in the first place is because Valerie said she was in order to one-up Libby. When Valerie is about to be busted, Sabrina comes to her rescue and agrees to throw the party.
- "Sabrina and the Beast" - despite being initially repulsed by Harvey's new beast form, Sabrina decides to spend time with him anyway. They enjoy each other's company and she legitimately forgets that he's a beast. This gives her the realisation that she loves him for who he is; not what he looks like.
- In one episode, Sabrina has a gift ticket to see any dead person for one hour. After spending most of the episode thinking about choosing James Dean or some other celebrity, she chooses her grandma instead.
- Earlier in Season 1 when Sabrina shrinks to three inches because of how low she feels, she hears about the exciting lives her aunts had before she moved in - they had servants, weekends in Tuscany, went Formula 1 racing and had a disco where her room is now - and worries that taking her in was "the biggest mistake you guys ever made."Hilda: We love having you here.Zelda: And we have never regretted it for one moment.
- "Silent Movie" - Harvey decides he wants to tell Sabrina he loves her. Sadly when he does, Sabrina is under a silence spell so he assumes her not saying anything back means she doesn't feel the same way. Towards the end of the episode, after the silent movie is resolved and Sabrina can talk again, she happily tells Harvey she loves him. The pleased look on his face is incredibly sweet.
- Roxie's Character Development is remarkably sweet when viewed in context of her whole appearance on the series. Introduced as a snarky and cranky ball-buster who barely says a nice word to anyone, she and Sabrina bond through Teeth-Clenched Teamwork and we soon see what a truly sad life the girl has (a mother in prison, a father and stepmother that don't pay her much attention) and through her friendship with Sabrina, she becomes a much nicer person. In fact, she's the last character to speak in the series (while acting as Sabrina's Maid of Honor no less).
- Season 5's Christmas Episode. Upon seeing what a dreadful Christmas Roxie would have on her own, the aunts cancel their family reunion at the house and invite Roxie to spend the holiday with them. And Roxie even sneaks out on Christmas Eve to buy presents for the aunts as thanks. D'awww.
Heartwarming / Sabrina the Teenage Witch