- A scene from Da Capo of Love: Fujiko's Unlucky Days (Lupin III: The Columbus Files in the U.S.). Lupin tries to jog an amnesic Fujiko's memories by trying to jump her, but when he notices the sheer fright on Fujiko's face, he changes his mind and instead hands her his jacket to keep her comfortable.
- The opening of the movie itself is one, as it shows despite all the tricks and backstabbing, Lupin and Fujiko truly do love each other as much as people like them are capable.
- The episode "Goemon's Close Call" from the second anime series, especially the end, where Lupin and Jigen manage to rescue Goemon from the hands of two assassins, who have spent the episode torturing him in an attempt to get him to tell them Lupin's weakness. Lupin cradling an injured Goemon with a look of absolute fury on his face in particular just shows how far along these two characters have come since the days they were sworn enemies.
- The end of the manga story "The Holmes's Violin", where Lupin burns the magical violin he worked so hard to assemble just so that Pinocchio can finally end his existance. Yes, that Pinocchio.
- In the Red Jacket episode "The Two Faces of Lupin", Lupin believes he is undergoing a Jekyll-Hyde disorder that makes him an evil murderer. He begs Goemon and Jigen to kill him, but they refuse. Fujiko is the only one who believes in his innocence, and stays with him to verify his transformation. it turns out to be a scam, and Lupin hits back at the perpetrators easily.
- Furthermore, Fujiko was ready to shoot him if things went bad, and planned to use a second bullet on herself immediately afterwards. Bit of a Tear Jerker as well, but it's further proof of how much she loves the dork.
- During the episode "The Flying Zantetsuken", Zenigata shows genuine worry over the health of Goemon after arresting him mid-suicide attempt. He even goes out of his way to get Japanese Food delivered to the prison to try and get the suicidal samurai to eat. It doesn't work since Goemon's trying to starve himself over losing his sword, but it's the thought that counts.
- In the Blue Jacket episode "Get Pablo's Collection", Lupin, Jigen, Goemon and Fujiko are trapped in the Brazilian jungle under attack by a Brazilian army, with the only way of escape a submarine that seats only two. Lupin, Jigen and Goemon sneak off by themselves to let the others take the submarine, reasoning that they can make it out on their own respective skills of sneaking, shooting and swordfighting. They find each other and decide to fight their way out... and make it!
- Red Jacket episode 9 "Zenigatacon. Steal the File M123," Jigen & Goemon are pissed that Lupin never listens to them about Fujiko's schemes & only comes to them when he needs help (similar to Green Jacket episode 10), but cave in & help him out of the mess he dragged himself into, despite the fact that Lupin has a time bomb strapped to his waist. When the belt's alarm goes off, Lupin tells them to get out of the car, & that he is going to die, he's going to take Marcel out with him. But Jigen & Goemon say they would rather die as a team than abandon him.
Heartwarming / Lupin III