Here's a drinking game for Lupin III. Don't let these rules dull your thieving skills!
Whoever he is, he's a lot bigger than we are. You take him on, you're just committing suicide. Me? I'd rather drink myself to death.
open/close all folders
- Take a sip whenever Goemon meditates.
- Take a sip whenever jewels are in Fujiko's presence.
- Take a sip whenever Lupin laughs.
- Take a sip whenever Zenigata or Fujiko exclaims Lupin's name.
- Take a sip whenever Lupin calls Zenigata "Tottsan" (Japanese) or "Old Man/Pops/Gramps" (English).
- Take a sip when someone wears a disguise.
- Another if the person in disguise is wearing a rubber mask.
- Take a sip whenever Lupin contorts his face/goes off-model for comedic purposes.
- Take a sip whenever Jigen is smoking a crumpled cigarette.
- Take a sip whenever Goemon cuts an powerful object with his sword.
- Another if he states the technique he uses to cut the object.
- Another if he says "Once again, I've cut a worthless object" (or something to that effect).
- Take a shot whenever Fujiko takes a shower or bath.
- Take two if she is clearly shown to be in her birthday suit.
- Take a shot whenever Fujiko seduces someone simply to get the loot, but Lupin still gets jealous.
- Take a shot whenever a vehicle is used to perform cartoonish stunts. (The Castle of Cagliostro's opening chase will leave you hammered!)
- Take a shot whenever Fujiko betrays Lupin and/or the gang.
- Take a shot whenever Fujiko subdues Lupin's advances.
- Take a shot whenever Lupin jumps out of his clothes or boxer shorts.
- Take two shots when none of the Lupin Gang members end up with the loot by the end of the caper.
- Take a shot whenever Lupin and Jigen attempt to shoot a tank or anything equally as powerful with their handguns, but are then afterwards somehow surprised that they have caused no damage.
- Take two shots if their shots actually cause substantial damage or destroy the target.
- Take two shots whenever Goemon's sword proves ineffective/is broken.
- Take a shot whenever Zenigata is in his squad car.
- Take a shot whenever Zenigata is shown to be in command of a large task-force.
- Take a shot whenever Jigen makes a reference to guns when not using them (such as when he makes a pistol shape when playing RockPaperScissors with Lupin in The Castle of Cagliostro).
- English versions: Take a shot whenever a cultural reference is made that obviously did not exist in the original Japanese version (such as the punning episode titles of the Red Jacket series).
- When watching the Manga Entertainment dubs of The Mystery of Mamo, Bye Bye, Lady Liberty and The Castle of Cagliostro, take a shot for every obvious instance of fifteening.
- When watching the Osamu Dezaki-directed TV Specials, take a shot for every instance of Dezaki's Signature Style (namely his Pastel-Chalked Freeze Frames).
- Take a shot when Lupin's fear of octopuses rears its head.
- Take a shot whenever Zenigata fears for Lupin's life/tearfully thinks Lupin is dead.
- Take a shot whenever Lupin intentionally fakes his own death.
- Take a shot every time Lupin's name is chanted in the music. *WARNING: Only perform if you have high alcohol tolerance. Fatal otherwise.*