While you can't get very heartwarming with five second segments on a random, colorless sketch comedy, these moments show you can still try.
- The moon's comment in asdf movie 5 may have been a Moment Killer, but it was still a Shipper on Deck.Woman: "It's so beautiful out here."
Man: "Yeah, it's just me, you and the Moon."
Moon: "HEY! YOU TWO SHOULD KISS!!"
- The ending of the sixth movie, with a "thank you" for everyone who supported Ridgewell during the rough year.
- The fifth movie's post-credits scene, which is a reference to an Eddsworld comic. This was put in as a tribute to Edd Gould, Tom's best friend, who had just passed away due to leukemia.Guy 1: "You ever get tired of being random?Guy 2: *duckface*Guy 1: *also duckface* "Me neither."
- In the Deleted Scenes: "Hey! You know who's gay? Us."
- Accompanied by a wedding!
- It's brief, but the sound only return of the "I Like Trains" Kid in ASDFMovie9. note
- The fanbase deserves one as well, after the death of TomSka's friend the following ASDF movie contained suicidal undertones and had death as underlying theme. The fanbase called him out on doing this, not with complaints but out of the assumption that TomSka needed a hand. The best part, he hadn't even realized the Freudian Slip and ended up making a thank you video.
- Though his lines are disturbing, you can't help but smile at the cuteness of Mr. Muffin and his voice actor.
- The Muffin Song music video, released to commemorate asdfmovie's tenth anniversary, straddles the line between this and a massive Tear Jerker, being in part an autobiographical account of asdfmovie's creation and its' online success, as well as Tom Ska's battles with depression and the loss of his circle of friends. It has been interpreted as Tom growing disenchanted with the series and wanting to move on, only for the continued love and support of the show's fanbase to help spur him on. These lines in the song really hit the message home:Even though letting go feels right
I cant afford to say goodbye
You and I are bound together
Especially since cartoons live forever
- The ending of the video has Tom and Muffin together looking sad, the muffin even breaking into tears, all in a more realistic art style. Then they see something over the horizon; the sheep with sunglasses. Tom and Muffin then look at the other, then with determined smiles, TomSka runs to his other creations, Muffin in hand, and back in the normal, cartoon style.