- Given the example when Schemer combs down Schemee's curl as punishment for Schemee lying to his uncle, why can't Schemee just comb his curl back up afterwards?
- I guess it's because of Honor Before Reason. He's an honorable boy and will dutifully suffer the punishment even when he knows he can simply restore his curl to how it was before.
- The puppet...the piano player... Nightmare Fuel much?
- It's a choice of style. He's probably supposed to resemble someone famous, but this troper can't put his finger on it...
- Why couldn't Mr. Conductor just teleport out of the suitcase he was trapped in in "Finders Keepers"?
Headscratchers / Shining Time Station