- After the infamous Take That! to James Bond, two NSA members are discussing the failure.Donnan: And at 0030 hours, the mission deviated from the set parameters.
James: It wasn't part of the plan for our agent to get shot in the back. That's reassuring.
- "It was just a corvette..."
- After a SWAT team raids Xander's party:Xander: All right, I'll turn the music down.
- Gibbons' line after Cage is is knocked out passing a test:Why is it always the assholes who pass the test?
- While Xander and Yorgi are making the car exchange deal, the Czech police agent is up on the roof, trying to listen in. He tries to clean a patch of the skylight with his sleeve so he can see...and accidentally knocks the whole bank of skylights in, exposing himself.
- Xander's wounded reaction when Yelena laughs at the thought of him as a secret agent.
- Xander causes an avalanche to take out a sentry post and nearly gets smothered by it, poking his head up out of the freshly settled snow.Xander: Nothing like fresh powder.
- During the shootout at Anarchy 99's castle/hideout/thing, Yelena takes Xander to arm up from a secret Wall of Weapons. She grabs a tricked-out Steyr TMP. Xander follows FPS thinking and grabs the biggest gun in the stash, a FN FNC with a massive drum magazine. A group of men run in and Xander pulls the trigger...and nothing happens. Turns out he left the safety on.
- After another death-defying stunt, Xander's made it on top of AHAB, and pulls open the instrument panel only to realize that he really has no idea how to shut the thing off.
- Xander's hilarious Oh, Crap! face when he sees the binary agents mixing in the rocket...while he's standing on AHAB.
Funny / xXx