- Roughly 90% of the first game is this, but it's easily topped off by Zarok's first two attempts to go One-Winged Angel:*POOF!* Awwwk-bok-bok-bok-bok!...No, that's not right...*POOF!* *sheep bleats* Ohh! ...Oh, not right now!
- The cutscene after escaping Peregrine's Castle. Dan's scream is priceless.
- Zarok's book includes powerful magical tomes, how to look good in your 400s, and card tricks!
- Also, Zarok's reaction after Dan manages to defeat his champion: "...Bugger."
- Lots of stuff said by the characters in the Hall Of Heroes too.Woden The Mighty: Fortesque, you jawless arrow-magnet! What are you doing back here?!
- The Dragon's pre-fight Boss Banter, where he threatens to burn the flesh from your bones...only to realize that Dan's already a skeleton. Then he threatens to pluck out both his eyes...only to realize he's only got one. Finally, he just settles on saying he's going to beat the crap out of him.
- Bloodmonath Skull Cleaver, one of the more Ax-Crazy residents of the Hall of Heroes. According to a book in the Sleeping Village library, he died after trying to take on an entire fortress single-handedly. His weapon? The spike on his helmet.
- The 2019 remake adds some hilarious fluff text to Dan's inventory.Copper Shield: Less protective plate, more dinner plate.Magic Sword: Wielded by countless heroes. And you!.Dan's Helmet: Weak against arrows. And everything else.
- The Chicken Drumstick weapon is hilarious to use. When thrown, it can turn any non-boss enemy into a Roast Chicken (with a goofy *ding!* sound effect in the original or chicken clucking in the PS4 remaster). Sir Dan can then eat the chicken to recover health despite him not having a jaw, or any digestive organs!
Funny / MediEvil