- Daxter flipping out at Jak crashing through a fishtank.Daxter: "Jaaaak! Are you CRAZY?!" (dramatically throws down mug) "You ruined my story!"
- Whenever Pecker and Blitz are on TV is hysterical.
- The very fact that both can be chosen as pilots. Despite being unable to reach the pedals.
- Ashelin after it is revealed everyone has been played by Rayn.Torn: "Who would've thought?"
Ashelin: "Well, if you'd all been thinking with your... heads."
- There is a scene in the midquel game Daxter that goes like this:Erol: Who called you?
Daxter: Your boy, y'know, Captain Xi-xi-ximon... Rupert... tikjakmos...
Erol: Nice try. That call didn't happen. [beat] Captain Rupertikjakmos is on leave this month.
- The various quips Daxter comes out with when you die in TPL and Jak 3. Admit it."Hey Jak, can I, uh... have your insect collection?"
"While you're down there... could you rub my feet?"
"I'll say something teary at the funeral, like HOW AM I GONNA GET CHANGED BACK NOW?!"
"Step one: stay alive. Step two: THINK-ABOUT-NOT-DOING-SOMETHING-LIKE-THAT-AGAIN!"
"Don't step into the light, Jak! DON'T STEP INTO THE LIGHT!"
"Well, uh...better you than me."
"Say good night, Jak!"
"This is what happens when they drop my name from the title!"
"You did that on purpose, right?"
"Where are the moves, man? I'm wondering, where ARE they?"
"Maybe you should sit on my shoulder for a while."
- In a sense of Meta humor, both Daxter's English voice actor and Pecker's Japanese seiyuu were the respective English and Japanese voice actors for Tip in The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea. This makes the fights between the two an amusing case of Tip picking a fight with himself in another language.