- In the opening cutscene: Daxter freaking out after he learns that he was transformed by the Dark Eco. He tries to regain control of himself, only to see that he now has a tail and has no pants. Cue Distant Reaction Shot of Misty Island as he screams.
- There's a funny little blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment when Daxter flirts with Keira, she takes a moment to look at where Jak is standing to see if he was the one who was flirting at her before she looks down to see Daxter.
- Much of the interaction between Samos and Daxter.Samos: Daxter, you finally took a much needed bath — but in a bathtub filled with Dark Eco.
Daxter: Look, old man, are you gonna keep yappin', or are you gonna help me outta this mess?!
Samos: I'm gonna keep yappin'! Because in my professional opinion, the change is an improvement. And besides... I couldn't help you if I wanted to.
- Pay attention to the plant in Samos' hut.
- When Samos tells you to clear the green eco vents, and then the camera cuts to outside the hut, and he shouts "GET! OUT OF HERE!" so loud that the camera shakes. It happens again when you visit him again without having done the mission yet, with him telling you to "GET! MOVING!"
- When you meet the Mayor of Sandover Village and he tells you about the town's power problems due to the interrupted Eco beam. Daxter's first response is "Did you pay the bill?". In a Zelda-like High Fantasy setting!
- Unintentional, but still funny: the various townsfolk generally ask for 90 Precursor Orbs for a Power Cell, and this is clearly implied to be their world's currency. So when Jak and Daxter discover ancient, mystical Precursor statues, what do the statues want? Precursor Orbs. It's like discovering the Ark of the Covenant and God's first words to you are "Hey, look, can I borrow a twenty?".
- Meeting the Fisherman in the early segments of The Precursor Legacy:Fisherman: I can't seem to catch a single fish in this river.Daxter: Whoo! Maybe... it's your breath?
- The Wangsty Warrior.Daxter: Have you tried attacking him with your melodrama? 'Cause it's killing me!
- The various quips Daxter comes out with when you die."I was right behind ya, Jak! Really, I was.""Hey Jak, can I, uh... have your insect collection?""While you're down there umm... could you rub my feet?""I'll say something really teary at the funeral, like... HOW AM I GONNA GET CHANGED BACK NOW?!""Step one: stay alive. Step two: THINK-ABOUT-NOT-DOING-SOMETHING-LIKE-THAT-AGAIN!""Well, uh...better you than me.""Say good night, Jak!""Don't step into the light, Jak. DON'T STEP INTO THE LIGHT!!!"
- The Baby Flut Flut hatching and upon seeing Daxter thinks he's her mom.Daxter: Oh No! Oh no no no no!!!Birdlady: Look, isn't that sweet? It thinks you're its mama.Daxter: AAHH! I'm not your mom! You see any feathers here!
- The end of the final boss, where Daxter debates on using the Light Eco to save the world or change him back.Daxter: "Stay fuzzy... save the world... choices."
- This exchange:Daxter: Hey baby, what say you and I go cruisin'?
Keira: ...Rule number one: I don't. Date. Animals.
Daxter: Oh, you don't know what you're missin'!
(Jak gives Daxter a Dope Slap)
Funny / Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy