- Episode 2:
- Satou telling her friend that it's wrong to kill people even though she herself is guilty of the act.
- Mitsuboshi becoming obsessed with Shio is disturbing in and of itself, but it is also slightly hilarious given how he begins to hyperventilate over Shio's flyer.
- Episode 3:
- Meeting Shio face to face, what is the first thing Mitsuboshi asks her to do for him? Pat his head to make the "boo boos" go away, of course!
- Mitsuboshi gets unexpectedly punched by one of the thugs from the previous episode.
- Episode 5:
- Mitsuboshi's Stalker Shrine of a room. While (rightly) unnerving, it is also unexpectedly hilarious because of the assumption that his mother never entered his room. Mitsuboshi also having a near breakdown over Shouko accidentally stepping on one of the missing person reports is also hilarious in its over-the-top nature.
- Episode 7:
- Everything about Satou's aunt. While she is undoubtedly the most disturbing character to appear in the anime by far, she also has moments where it's evident that her psyche is far from average. When one of the police officers assigned to investigate asks for permission to open a room in her apartment, Satou's aunt smiles before flatly telling him not to as it was "too smelly."
- Episode 8:
- Mitsuboshi desperately chases after Shouko not because he's worried harm might come to her, but because he feared that she would take Shio herself.
- Episode 9:
- During the tense climax of the episode, it cuts to Satou's aunt sitting with a police officer's cap next to her. He really did accept her invitation to return.
- Episode 10:
- Shio decides to do some cleaning around the room, blissfully unaware that Satou was sulking partially because of her actions in the previous episode. Deciding to wash the clothes, Shio opens the washing machine...only to find the bloodied clothes Satou sustained from killing Shouko. And then Shio casually drops some more clothes into the washing machine without much thought.
- Episode 11:
- Satou's Aunt practically steals every scene of the episode she appears in. Satou's Aunt proves herself to be an incredibly hectic driver; the conversation between Satou and her aunt is more humorous in the manga where Satou's Aunt casually mentions that she didn't have any citations.
- While the end result is sinister, Mitsuboshi's Skyward Scream as Satou's Aunt slowly walks towards him is hilarious.
- Episode 12:
- Satou's Aunt is charged for starting the fire, which she happily takes credit for.
Funny / Happy Sugar Life