- Two of the Lupin imitators: a red jacket-wearing one that is morbidly obese (and still fast enough that the police needs cars to chase him) and a pink jacket one with derped eyes, open mouth and the tongue outside.
- Shoplifter!Lupin. Just the very idea of Lupin III shoplifting... And being caught in the act and arrested.
- The sheer outrage of the imitators when they learn of him, followed by them dropping whatever they're doing to go to Tokyo and settle the thing. Going by car (usually the classic Fiat Nuova 500, but at least one with the Mercedes Benz), motorboat, and even the repainted Autogyro from The Castle of Cagliostro.
- The real identity of Shoplifter!Lupin: under his disguise, he's a dead-ringer for Nabeshin.
- The horde of imitators driving through Shinjuku and trying to make sense of the other lookalikes.
- As the other Lupins parade through Shinjuku, one of them is on the side of the road with a flat tyre hoping the others will give him a spare one.
- How do the cops stop the parade and catch most of them? A classic Zenigata tactic: a few hundreds of them wait for the imitators while in riot gear and with a banner telling "Lupin! You're under arrest!" covering the first line, and when the Lupins see them and brake they stop the cars with the banner and jump the drivers.
- Shoplifter!Lupin's interrogation. Upped when another imitator waltzes in the interrogation room (they're in the police headquarters), declares he's the shoplifter's lawyer, and produces tape. When other imitators arrive they only find the cops bound and gagged with tape.
- The imitators ranting at two of their numbers: one is the shoplifter... But the other sprayed "Rupan" on the wall of the warehouse they're in, and they point out he mispelled it.
- Yasuo's reaction when he realizes he just pickpocketed a Walther P-38... And then deciding to become a Lupin imitator and use it.
- Jigen attempting to break through the protection of the pen drive... And pulling his gun on the computer after failing a time too many. And when he finds out the pen drive is a fake, he pulls the trigger.
- Nazi!Lupin. With an assault chopper. We're not making this up.
- Lupin, disguised as a guard, captures Fujiko as she comes out of an air vent. He transports her upstairs in an elevator with two other guards, one of whom looks at her breasts. The second guard notices, and a big grin comes over his face. Then Lupin and the two guards are just silently grinning and frantically looking back and forth at each other. Cut to them reaching their destination, both guards are now unconscious and lacking pants.
Funny / Green vs. Red