- After chasing off a pair of assassins in the image of his restaurant's metamorphs, En tells one of the wait staff to look for the real ones:En: If they're dead, use their bodies as substratum for the mushroom cultivation.Noi: Wait... Then even the mushrooms we ate were...En: Yes. I don't like to waste things.Noi and Shin vomit.
- After killing a group of Cross Eyes for the first time in the series, Shin's gang go back to En's mansion with the head of the leader of that group, Ebisu... being Ebisu, wants to see the head.Noi: Okay, but don't pour this, he's still alive.Fujita: Be careful Ebisu.'Ebisu vomits on the bag with the head.Noi: Ugh, she vomited into the bag!
- Dorohedoro is no stranger to Fanservice, but Nikaido making herself an ass-exposing outfit out of oven mitts, pans, and an apron while under the influence of devil transformation goes firmly into "funny" territory, especially given Asu and Risu's reactions. Nikaido later comes to her senses and realizes that that outfit is no good for fighting at all.Risu: She's not so different from usual.Nikaido turns aroundRisu, looking shocked: A unique outfit...
- Haru helps out a friend of a friend of a friend by killing a devil that's trying to abduct Shin to wear his head on a necklace. Her reason for agreeing to help? The other devil gave her album a bad review. To top it off, Chidaruma was perfectly fine with lending Haru the one weapon that can kill devils just so she could murder one of her coworkers.
- After Aikawa comes back to his senses, he wants to resume his friendship with Risu, who's still not comfortable with the idea of being friends again, and save everyone. Therefore, Risu swears to Curse him again if something goes wrong. The dialogue is gold.Aikawa, with a jolly smile: Yeah, I know, when it's all over you can curse me to death if you want, but, I guess we're back to being parthners for now'''Meanwhile, Curse!Risu has an expression (and probably is) of:"I'm getting real tired of your shit, Aikawa"
Funny / Dorohedoro