- Pretty much everything Muggle does or says, starting with his introduction.Muggle: Knowledge is very important Max. Socrates once wrote that it is the only good and ignorance the only evil. Excuse me... I'm gonna explode. *KABOOM*
Muggle: "Well, sometimes, in the middle of the night, I burst into flames."Max: "...I snore a little.
- Max asks Muggle why he would mind sharing a sleeping bag on their camping trip:
Max: Didn't Hamlet say that?Muggle: Not to me.
- In "The Lady Doth Protest To Munch," Max yells at Muggle to "Hustle!" (i.e., run faster) to catch up with a truck. Muggle takes this to stop for a few seconds and disco dance, complete with the show's orchestra actually playing a few bars of "The Hustle"!
- After beautifully quoting a passage from Hamlet ("For in that sleep of death...") during Felix's memorial service.
Trixie: They're cats, we're rats. They're big, we're small. What are we supposed to do??
- An a few minutes later, when the gang is trying to figure out what to do about the cats:
- Max singing "Born In the USA" in the episode "A Rat to Bear Arms".
- Max telling Jammet all he cares about is food and sex in the episode "A Little Romance." Considering Max is more or less the Messianic Archetype of the cartoon....
- Most of Jammet and Muggle's lines qualify. Also, Max whenever he's in Sarcasm Mode.
- Jammet giving President Cat a hotfoot in "Opie's Choice".
- The end of "A Little Romance", when they reveal that President Cat actually survived Max's accidental killing, the little guy's overjoyed like crazy, going as far as running to the Ax-Crazy cat's face to hug it and even kissing it. The cat's face of surprise is just priceless.
- Jammet's attempt to pass an obvious porno paperback, Nazi Milkmaids from Acapulco, as a "travel guide."
- The writing on Felix's headstone ("Felix 1991-1992: Can I come? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh?") in "The Rat To Bear Arms" is funny in a very touching way.
Funny / Capitol Critters