- Pretty much everything Muggle does or says, starting with his introduction.Muggle: Knowledge is very important Max. Socrates once wrote that it is the only good and ignorance the only evil. Excuse me... I'm gonna explode. *KABOOM*
Muggle: "Well, sometimes, in the middle of the night, I burst into flames."Max: "...I snore a little.
- Max asks Muggle why he would mind sharing a sleeping bag on their camping trip:
Max: Didn't Hamlet say that?Muggle: Not to me.
- In "The Lady Doth Protest To Much," Max yells at Muggle to "Hustle!" (i.e., run faster) to catch up with a truck. Muggle takes this to stop for a few seconds and disco dance, complete with the show's orchestra actually playing a few bars of "The Hustle"!
- After beautifully quoting a passage from Hamlet ("For in that sleep of death...") during Felix's memorial service.
Trixie: They're cats, we're rats. They're big, we're small. What are we supposed to do??
- An a few minutes later, when the gang is trying to figure out what to do about the cats:
- Max singing "Born In the USA" in the episode "A Rat o Bear Arms".
- Max telling Jammet all he cares about is food and sex in the episode "A Little Romance." Considering Max is more or less the Messianic Archetype of the cartoon....
- Most of Jammet and Muggle's lines qualify. Also, Max whenever he's in Sarcasm Mode.
- Jammet giving President Cat a hotfoot in "Opie's Choice".
- Jammet's attempt to pass an obvious porno paperback, Nazi Milkmaids from Acapulco, as a "travel guide."
- The writing on Felix's headstone ("Felix 1991-1992: Can I come? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh?") in "The Rat To Bear Arms" is funny in a very touching way.
Funny / Capitol Critters