- Every time one of your opponents wedges themselves with a bomb, killing themselves. If it's you, on the other hand, then it's not funny.
- Just how wildly over the top Assault Bomber is in Generation. One can't help but smile at his constant maniacal giggling as he crashes into the arena inside a meteor.
- The opening cutscene for Super Bomberman R has the classic white Bomberman be the Only Sane Man throughout the scene. While the narrator talks of the group training, instead...
- Black decides he doesn't want to train, because he's perfect.
- Blue sleeps.
- Red beats up a training bag.
- The ladies Pink and Aqua read a book together, followed by Pink asking Aqua about her hair clip.
- Green, the youngest, plays with toys. He later decides that he wants to eat to get stronger, and almost gets the money from White before the latter does a Double Take.
- Yellow draws, and later gets distracted by a butterfly.
- Magnet Bomber smugly brags to the Bombermen (whom he assumed had just entered his base) about the multitude of security measures he put between them and him, boasting that they are so numerous and elaborate that the siblings have absolutely no chance of getting through them alive. Cue Red Bomber bypassing all of these things by simply blasting a hole in the wall behind him and entering through there. This leaves Magnet Bomber in a state of disbelief.Magnet Bomber: What do you think you're doing!? That's NOT the entrance! What about all my mazes? WHAT ABOUT ALL MY TRAPS!?
- After losing, Magnet Bomber goes at Red about how he hasn't lost, and Red wants to keep fighting. Aqua tries to intervene, only for Magnet to punch her. She punches back. A LOT harder.
- Phantom Bomber's last trap involves trapping the Bomberman Bros. in cyberspace while it crashes. White can't get the password right, and Blue is Blue. What ends this in the heroes' favor? Green tells Blue that White "ordered" luxurious pillows and earplugs for him, at which point he gets off his can and fixes the mess. Phantom's reaction is priceless.
- Near the end of the credits of Bomberman '94, one can see enemies and allies dancing on star-like platforms. The thing that makes this funny is that even Bagura is doing it.
- The voice acting in the English release of the Bomberman Jetters game mostly ranged from decent to annoying. Then we make it to Thunder Bomber, whose voice acting is so hilariously bad that you'll be in stitches the moment you hear his attempt at an Evil Laugh. Can be viewed here.
Funny / Bomberman