- Binary Battlefield. Battle Arena is already full of Everything Trying to Kill You, but in Binary Battlefield, several of your predators are computers of various states, such a standard Computer, Compubroken (a computer with a broken monitor), a Blue Screen of Death, Computetris (a computer with Tetris shown on the screen), and a Lolputer (a computer with "LOL" shown on the screen).
- In the next area, Dragon Cave, you fight a variety of dragons, including dragon cubs. The names of the dragon cubs? Dagon, Gragon, Wragon, and Chagon.
- In the Hole of Time, the portal back to the present warns you to "beware of triangles!"note
- The "CENSORED" status effect.
- The Censor Ship area, which, among other things, features censored clouds.
- The Final Boss, the Ascendant, is fought in Ye Olde Pub. In other words, it's a Bar Brawl.
- The rare mob "shinki, the bridge dweller", which resembles the Trollface and goes down in one hit.
- The triangle fixation continues in Triangle Count. The premise is that triangles have invaded the Anti-Idle Arcade and your goal is to...simply count them.
Meta / Fan-made Content
- While there is a thread on the official forums for the biggest accomplishment one had for a day, there's also a forum for one's biggest Epic Fail for a day. Some of them are hilarious, but the best has to be user E_102_Gamma managing to get CHAOS' HP double the maximum amount.E_102_Gamma: "I'm good at this game, guys."