- "They met the Bride of Satan!"
Werewolves on Wheels is a 1971 biker horror film.
The Devil's Advocates are a biker gang riding the Southwest United States. Two of their members encounter a Satanic cult, which curses them with lycanthropy. Mayhem ensues as the gang try to evade the cult and slowly each fall to the werewolf curse...
This film contains examples of:
- Batman Cold Open: The Devil's Advocates kicking the asses of a couple punks who tried to run them off the road.
- Big Bad: One, leader of the cult that cursed our heroes.
- Cassandra Truth: Tarot, one of the bikers, has mystical Psychic Powers that show him the Doom about to unfold. Unfortunately, the rest of the gang don't buy into the supernatural, which causes their doom.
- Downer Ending: One mind controls our heroes into being his slaves, steals their leader's body and sacrifices one of them to be Satan's bride
- Greater-Scope Villain: The cult worship Satan.
- Hollywood Satanism: Real Satanists don't curse people with lycanthropy For the Evulz.
- Karma Houdini: One gets away with running a homicidal Satanic cult, enslaving minds psychologically tormenting people.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Satanic werewolf bikers.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: These ones are of the Wolf Man variety, created by a Satanic curse and weak to fire.
- The Sociopath: One, a Satanic cultist who murders animals and women for his magic rituals, and turns two bikers into werewolves to kill the rest of their gang when they rescue one of his sacrifices.