- Invoked twice in If the Emperor Had a Text-to-Speech Device. One of the few good things that can be said about the modern-day Imperium of Man is that racism is more or less considered a historical anachronism.... for the most part. In an entire galaxy teaming with hostile aliens and in a government founded on the concept that humanity is the rightful ruler of the stars, nobody is really interested in wasting time hating each other when there are xenos that need killing.
- Also more broadly invoked in the "Slaaneshmas" special. Once again, speciesism prevails over human in-fighting when the chaos-corrupted human armies and traditional Imperial armies agree to a one-day truce every year... so they can team up to murder aliens instead.
- Haloid. When Samus and MC first meet, Samus attacks MC for no good reason and they start a running battle. When more Covenant troops show up, Samus and MC join forces to fight them, including a Back-to-Back Badasses moment.
- Not entirely for no good reason. Neither Samus nor MC recognize the other as human at first, and each presumes the other to be more of the enemy. Once Samus is down to her Zero Suit, MC stops attacking her for more than one reason, and once Samus gets a good look at Nicole through the visor, she stops attacking her as well.
- DSBT InsaniT: Not so much 'evil' as they just dislike Koden and the others, but Dave and Lisa will help out when the Monster of the Week rears its ugly head. Characterization Marches On by episode 5, where helping becomes less of an issue for them.
- In the League Of Legends cinematic "A Twist of Fate" Garen and Annie fight against Katarina and Tryndamere, until the Baron Nashor shows up. Naturally, they choose to team up against the greater menace.
- In episode 9 of Mega Man Dies at the End, Mega Man and Dr. Wily have to work together to escape from the guards.
- The Most Popular Girls in School: Shay and Mackenzie, and to a lesser extent, Brittnay and Saison, do this in Season 3 to take down the Big Bad, Jenna Darabond.
- Red vs. Blue: Happens quite a lot as the series goes on. The Red and Blue teams first join forces to battle O'Malley, then later the Meta, and later still, threats like the remains of Project Freelancer or Felix. While they still don't like each other very much, they've long since ceased to be true enemies, and now work together more often than not.
- In Red vs Blue 3, (no relation to the Machinima series by Rooster Teeth) Red and Blue are about to have their epic showdown when Green comes in and beats them up. The result? Red and Blue perform a Fusion Dance to create Purple, who swiftly kills Green in the span of less than 10 seconds.
Enemy Mine / Web Animation