This Drinking Game can apply to any wrestling promotion.
- Pick who will win the match before it begins. If the person you pick loses, take a drink.
- Take a sip each time there's a near fall.
- Take a drink each time the Easily Distracted Referee trope is invoked.
- Take a drink if a title changes hands.
- Add a second drink if the title change was done on a non-Pay-Per-View event.
- Also add a second if the title was changed by Money In The Bank.
- Take a drink if a title was up for grabs, but the challenger wins by disqualification or countout, which means the champion retains the title.
- Take a drink when someone hits their finisher out of nowhere.
- Finish your drink when someone's being dominated for most of the match, only to mount a miracle comeback and win the match.
Tag Team Matches
- Take a sip each time a tag is made in a tag team match.
- Make it a drink if the person making the tag was in the ring for less than a minute.
- Make it a drink if it's a hot tag.
- And add a drink if the tag is negated because the referee didn't see it.
- Take a sip each time a double-team maneuver is performed.
- Take a drink if the heel team interferes with the face team's ability to make a tag.
- Take a sip when a pinfall or submission attempt is broken up.
- Take a drink when the illegal partner enters, or attempts to enter, the ring.
Battle Royale/Royal Rumble
- Take a sip each time someone is eliminated.
- Take a drink when someone who was previously eliminated, or wasn't part of the match, causes someone else's elimination.
- Take a sip each time two or more people work together to try to eliminate someone, only to turn on each other and not get the elimination.
- Take a sip each time someone is attacked backstage.
- Take a drink when someone is shown beat up backstage, but there's no sign of who did it.
- Take a sip when someone who is talking in the ring is interrupted.
- Take a drink if the interruption is someone surprise attacking them.