This Drinking Game for the Kingsman film series works even better if you can get the alcohols that are consumed in the films (or ersatzes given the rarity and/or prices or fictional status of some of them).
BEWARE OF SPOILERS
- Drink anytime someone says "Manners Maketh Man".
- Drink anytime a Kingsman agent uses a gadget.
- Drink whenever a reference to the James Bond movies is made.
- Take a second shot when a self-aware comment about spy movies are made. Down the whole cup when Valentine averts Why Don't You Just Shoot Him? towards Harry.
- Drink anytime someone has a drink.
- Drink twice if it's a pricey/prestigious alcohol that should not be wasted.
- Drink anytime someone loses a body part.
- Drink whenever a f-word is pronounced.
- Whenever someone triggers Harry with a homophobic slur, drink.
- If a Kingsman agent dies, down your glass.
- Sequel/prequel only: drink anytime you see a Continuity Nod, Homage Shot or Call-Back to the first film.
- Drink anytime Harry kills someone during the church scene. WARNING: your liver might not be able to withstand this.
- Try drinking twice if he kills someone without using his gun. At your own peril.
- Drink anytime a head explodes (you will need to pause quite a bit). Same warning as above concerning the film's climax.
- Drink anytime you see someone having blue tainted veins on the skin due to Poppy's drug.
- Drink whenever Harry has butterfly hallucinations.
- Take two shots whenever Elton John swears.