Gonna Need A Bigger Fridge is a MikuMikuDance-based fan webcomic centered primarily around roommates Murku Nicsune and Bianca di Angelo. There are other subplots that may or may not intersect with the main one.
The webcomic is largely joke-a-day, but each subplot is slowly growing its own overarching story.
Page under construction.
Tropes that apply to this comic:
- All There in the Manual: Most plot holes are actually filled by supplementary videos on the creator's Youtube account.
- Color-Coded Characters: In lieu of speech bubbles, the text is a different color depending on who's speaking.
- Shout-Out: The title itself could be seen as a Shout-Out to Jaws, and the comic is loaded with ShoutOuts.
- Deadpan Snarker: Bianca
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Murku.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Murku and Bianca
- The Lad-ette: Murku.
- Mistaken for Gay: Murku and Bianca, by almost everyone who's ever met them, including Murku's parents.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Murku, and anyone who's related to her.
- Running Gag: The giant wiggling cucumber. Well, until they just get too wigged out by it and bury it in their front yard.
- "Meanwhile, in [location of other subplot]...
- Straight Man: Bianca to Murku.
- Wunza Plot: One's a green-skinned, British-accented Ladette who is the daughter of two wildly different musicians. The other's a snarky demigod who is on the run from Death itself.
- Brick Joke: Remember the giant cucumber? Guess where it burrowed...
- Bi the Way: Both Koori and Onnanoko. The latter came as a surprise, the former...not so much.
- Cyberstalker With A Crush: Isadora, to LEON.
- Deadpan Snarker: Onnanoko.
- Handsome Lech: Koori. Unfortunately for him, the only girls in the lab are either related to him or completely insane. So, his only real option is Ichiro.
- Mad Scientist: Isadora.
- Robot Boy: Ichiro and Renaika.
- Drop-In Character: In every subplot.