In November 2010, the company was acquired by Bethesda's parent company ZeniMax Media, under which they developed Wolfenstein: The New Order. In 2020, the company was announced to be joining Xbox Game Studios as part of Microsoft's acquisition of ZeniMax.
Games developed by MachineGames
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (2014)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (2017)
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood (2019)
- Quake: Dimension of the Past (A mission pack celebrating the game's 20th anniversary)
- Quake: Dimension of the Machine (A mission pack included in the 25th anniversary remaster)
- Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot (2019)