Kel Johari Rice Mitchell (born August 25, 1978 in Chicago, Illinois) is an American actor, comedian and rapper. He first became well-known for his role as a cast member on the Nickelodeon sketch comedy show All That. His character Ed became popular enough to be given a spin-off film, Good Burger. He also starred in Kenan & Kel with his All That co-star Kenan Thompson. The comic duo parted ways after that series' cancellation but reunited in 2015 for a sketch on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Mitchell's other roles include Invisible Boy in the cult comedy Mystery Men and Double G on Nickelodeon's Game Shakers.
- All That (1994-1999, 2019-present): Various Characters, executive producer (season 11)
- Good Burger (1997): Ed
- Kenan & Kel (1996-2000): Kel Kimble
- Mystery Men (1999): Invisible Boy
- Clifford the Big Red Dog (2000-2003): T-Bone
- The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle (2000): Martin
- Pink Panther and Pals (2010): Ant
- Game Shakers (2015-2019): Double G
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: For three years, he and Kenan were regulars on two Nickelodeon shows and also made Good Burger during the same time period.
- Reports of My Death Were Greatly Exaggerated: In 2006, a rumor on MySpace stated that he had died. Mitchell was later quoted as saying, It was kind of laughable, you know what I mean? Its laughable, but at the same time, its a serious matter. Its shocking to me that someone would sit there and say someone else died.
- What Could Have Been: He auditioned to be on Saturday Night Live but the producers decided to cast Kenan instead.