Kenan Thompson (born May 10, 1978) is an American actor and comedian. His career began on the Nickelodeon sketch comedy show All That. He and his fellow cast member Kel Mitchell were later given their own show, Kenan & Kel, which ran for four seasons. In 2003, he joined the cast of Saturday Night Live and went on to become the longest-serving SNL cast member. His films include Good Burger (a spin-off of All That) and Fat Albert (in which he played the title role).
- D2: The Mighty Ducks (1994): Russ Tyler.
- D3: The Mighty Ducks (1996): Russ Tyler.
- All That (1994-1999, 2002, 2005): Various Characters.
- Kenan & Kel (1996-2000): Kenan Rockmore.
- Good Burger (1997): Dexter Reed.
- The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle (2000): Lewis.
- Saturday Night Live (2003-present): Various Characters.
- Fat Albert (2004): Fat Albert.
- Snakes on a Plane (2006): Troy.
- The Grinch (2018): Bricklebaum.
- Bring The Funny (2019): Co-host.
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: For three years, he and Kel were regulars on two Nickelodeon shows and also made Good Burger during the same time period.
- Older Than They Look: Can pass for 30, but as of season 44 of SNL he's 40.
- Typecasting: If SNL does a sketch revolving around a Game Show, it's almost a guarantee he'll be the one playing the host.