Ingrid Thulin (January 27 1926-January 7 2004) was a Swedish actress. She's most famous for being part of seminal director Ingmar Bergman's cast of regular actors.
- Wild Strawberries (1957) as Marianne Borg
- Brink of Life (1958) as Cecilia Ellius
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (1962) as Marguerite Laurier
- Winter Light (1962) as Märta Lundberg
- Tystnaden (1963) as Ester
- Return from the Ashes (1965) as Dr. Michele "Mischa" Wolf
- Hour of the Wolf (1968) as Veronica Vogler
- The Damned (1969) as Baroness Sophie Von Essenbeck
- Cries and Whispers (1972) as Karin
- Beauty Inversion: She's quite beautiful in her own right as seen in Wild Strawberries. In other films such as Winter Light or Cries and Whispers, she's purposely made up to look plain (more so in the former than the latter).