The Scooby-Doo gang head to a mansion that Fred insists is haunted, despite the fact that it appears not to be. As the investigation continues, it becomes clear Fed has lured his "friends" here with a very sinister motive.
Noted for its use of Uncanny Valley animation and stitled, computer-generated voices, many viewers have stated that the short is much scarier than it should be.
Zoinks! We're really in for it now, tropers!
- Adaptational Nationality: The text bot voices that are assigned to Fred, Velma, and Scooby have British, Indian, and Australian accents, respectively.
- Adaptational Villainy: Fred lures his fellow gang members to the mansion and proceeds to slaughter them all except for Scooby, whom he leaves to die.
- Black Eyes of Evil: For some reason, Shaggy is animated with black pits for eyes that appear to be leaking something. Averted when we discover that Fred is the evil one.
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: The gang has different reactions to the taste of the pizza Fred makes.Daphne: It tastes like dreams.
Shaggy: It tastes like emotions.
Scooby: It tastes like hopes.
Fred: It tastes like...life.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Fred kills all the human members of the gang in violent and nasty ways. He hacks Velma to death with an axe, crushes Daphne in a giant press, and drowns Shaggy in the latter's blood.
- Deranged Animation: The whole short. The character's mouths don't move when they speak, their voices are provided by stilted, text-to-speech bots, and their bodies don't move very much. This leaves the whole thing with a very Uncanny Valley effect.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Fred indeed makes a pizza. Oh, and he murders his friends as well.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Fred makes a pizza out of Velma's remains and feeds it to the rest of the gang without telling them where it came from.
- Karma Houdini: Fred gets away completely scot-free by the end.
- Leave Behind a Pistol: Scooby. Fred kills the rest of the gang and locks Scooby inside the mansion, telling him there's a knife in the kitchen on the way out.
- Major Injury Underreaction: Due to chat bots being used for the voices, Velma's reaction when she gets an axe in the back can come across as this.(Fred hits Velma with an axe)
- Old, Dark House: The mansion is dimly lit and features lots of strange rooms and items. Fred has also retrofitted it to be fileld with traps.
- Schmuck Bait: How Fred manages to knock Shaggy out.Fred: Hey, Shaggy, does this tissue smell like chloroform to you?
- Synthetic Voice Actor: All the characters are voiced by text-to-speech chatbots.