The Scooby-Doo gang head to a mansion that Fred insists is haunted, despite the fact that it appears not to be. As the investigation continues, it becomes clear Fed has lured his "friends" here with a very sinister motive.
Noted for its use of Uncanny Valley animation and stitled, computer-generated voices, many viewers have stated that the short is much scarier than it should be.
Zoinks! We're really in for it now, tropers!
- Adaptational Nationality: The text bot voices that are assigned to Fred, Velma, and Scooby have British, Indian, and Australian accents, respectively.
- Adaptational Villainy: Fred lures his fellow gang members to the mansion and proceeds to slaughter them all except for Scooby, whom he leaves to die.
- Black Eyes of Evil: For some reason, Shaggy is animated with black pits for eyes that appear to be leaking something. Averted when we discover that Fred is the evil one.
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: The gang has different reactions to the taste of the pizza Fred makes.Daphne: It tastes like dreams.
Shaggy: It tastes like emotions.
Scooby: It tastes like hopes.
Fred: It tastes like...life.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Fred kills all the human members of the gang in violent and nasty ways. He hacks Velma to death with an axe, crushes Daphne in a giant press, and drowns Shaggy in the latter's blood.
- Deranged Animation: The whole short. The character's mouths don't move when they speak, their voices are provided by stilted, text-to-speech bots, and their bodies don't move very much. This leaves the whole thing with a very Uncanny Valley effect.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Fred indeed makes a pizza. Oh, and he murders his friends as well.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Fred makes a pizza out of Velma's remains and feeds it to the rest of the gang without telling them where it came from.
- Karma Houdini: Fred gets away completely scot-free by the end.
- Leave Behind a Pistol: Scooby. Fred kills the rest of the gang and tells Scooby that they never liked him. He then tells Scooby that there are plenty of knives in the kitchen before leaving him for good.
- Major Injury Underreaction: Due to chat bots being used for the voices, Velma's reaction when she gets an axe in the back can come across as this.(Fred hits Velma with an axe)
- Old, Dark House: The mansion is dimly lit and features lots of strange rooms and items. Fred has also retrofitted it to be fileld with traps.
- Schmuck Bait: How Fred manages to knock Shaggy out.Fred: Hey, Shaggy, does this tissue smell like chloroform to you?
- Synthetic Voice Actor: All the characters are voiced by text-to-speech chatbots.